- Joined
- Jan 19, 2024
- Messages
- 9,087
- Solutions
- 9
- Reputation
- 49,819
- Location
- United States
- Guild
- .com's 4th best Admin.
How old are you prettybird? You might've said before but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Online I’m an 18 year old birdHow old are you prettybird? You might've said before but I'm bad at remembering that kind of stuff.![]()
What a cutieNeed to wash this motherfucker today, he swam in the moat outside my mum and dad’s house![]()
View attachment 142677
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. You looked a lot younger in this photo for some reason but I assume having a majority of your hidden does that.Online I’m an 18 year old bird
but in spirit im a 13 year old boy
people have told me multiple times that I look 16 and im going to take it in stride! Could be that I actually go outside and have more of a life now tooThat's what I thought but I wasn't sure. You looked a lot younger in this photo for some reason but I assume having a majority of your face cropped out does that.
you def look younger, but its advantageous imopeople have told me multiple times that I look 16 and im going to take it in stride! Could be that I actually go outside and have more of a life now too![]()
Glazed over a lot, how old are you fam?people have told me multiple times that I look 16 and im going to take it in stride! Could be that I actually go outside and have more of a life now too![]()
I’m 18Glazed over a lot, how old are you fam?
Yes hopefully I can protect my peace and age gracefullyyou def look younger, but its advantageous imo
thank youYou look good mate, just gym and shit.![]()
Where are you from?thank youI’ll do my best
Thought you were a kraut.Where are you from?
You’re old enough to drink in most places. DM me if you ever want a mad one, you’re quite pretty, could be funthank youI’ll do my best
I’m from the statesWhere are you from?
Unfortunately not legal where I am but thanks for the offerYou’re old enough to drink in most places. DM me if you ever want a mad one, you’re quite pretty, could be fun![]()
Which state? Weird has you can drive buy not party.I’m from the states
Every states legal drinking limit is 21 years old but definitely it’s strange that people can enlist in the army before drinkingWhich state? Weird has you can drive buy not party.
My dad has a house in Montecito, and all the college kids just come to our town to get wrecked. Might go for Halloween tbf.
I agree mate.Every states legal drinking limit is 21 years old but definitely it’s strange that people can enlist in the army before drinking
I much prefer America to the UK, but they have some weird ways of evaluating life.Every states legal drinking limit is 21 years old but definitely it’s strange that people can enlist in the army before drinking
Ah mon reuf je fais 188cm et je chausse du 46-47 je me suis fait arnaquer je croisthats what i thought. mogged + i own u
View attachment 142651
YOUR PARENTS ARE SLAVIC? where are they fromm??THE VOICESSS !!!! jk my parents also tell me I’m fat but they’re Slavic so everything over 45kg is too much for them
Ukraine!!YOUR PARENTS ARE SLAVIC? where are they fromm??
tes high t et tas une bonne taille dtfAh mon reuf je fais 188cm et je chausse du 46-47 je me suis fait arnaquer je crois