Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

my master plan

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. You looked a lot younger in this photo for some reason but I assume having a majority of your face cropped out does that.
people have told me multiple times that I look 16 and im going to take it in stride! Could be that I actually go outside and have more of a life now too 😥
 
I’m from the states
Which state? Weird has you can drive buy not party.

My dad has a house in Montecito, and all the college kids just come to our town to get wrecked. Might go for Halloween tbf.
 
Which state? Weird has you can drive buy not party.

My dad has a house in Montecito, and all the college kids just come to our town to get wrecked. Might go for Halloween tbf.
Every states legal drinking limit is 21 years old but definitely it’s strange that people can enlist in the army before drinking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top