Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My MK4 K2 15mg arrived

Demonstrator

give me alert dopamine
Established Member
I have 90 capsules, gonna be eating and sleeping as well as I can these 90 days whilst doing a lot of methods such as thumbpulling, chin tucking, falim/mastic gum (yet to order) and bonesmashing.

I hope to see good results, I already have very good cheekbones/ogee but I want to appear very exotic and unique hoping to get better undereye and just more prominent features w/ a wider palate.
Any tips or methods while I am doing this? If I see good results I will buy more k2 but im not a richcel so.

@AstroSky
@Neo
@TubOfLard
@ALL SRS MAXXERS AND ASPIE SCIENTISTS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________(GO ER)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
is nibba out of that mental hospital? @Demonstrator
dont think so, idek if he knows he got doxxed im guessing he does cuz he deleted his discord account lol he deleted a few things to get rid of evidence but its already over :(((((((((( i fell asleep in a call with him once it was a very fond memory :(((((( cant believe he may never be back
giphy.gif

Reactions: Neo
Can anyone recommend other K2 vitamins because those from relentless won't ship to my country and cost double with shipping

Excuse me, what is the function of this vitamin, it has a cost of 90 USD in my country, is it okay?

I have 90 capsules, gonna be eating and sleeping as well as I can these 90 days whilst doing a lot of methods such as thumbpulling, chin tucking, falim/mastic gum (yet to order) and bonesmashing.

I hope to see good results, I already have very good cheekbones/ogee but I want to appear very exotic and unique hoping to get better undereye and just more prominent features w/ a wider palate.
Any tips or methods while I am doing this? If I see good results I will buy more k2 but im not a richcel so.

@AstroSky
@Neo
@TubOfLard
@ALL SRS MAXXERS AND ASPIE SCIENTISTS
I hate to ask, but what does MK4 K2 do?

Back