Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My softmaxxing plan as a poorcel

DarknLost

1mm dermaroller for collagenmaxxing and Krikland minoxidil to regrow my hairline. Thoughts?

Ive gotten good results so far. the only problem is the skin around my hairline is less suple.

i dont have a receding hairline just a big forehead...can derma roller grow hair like in the sides of my forehead to make it smaller?

1mm dermaroller for collagenmaxxing and Krikland minoxidil to regrow my hairline. Thoughts?
if minoxidil does not work, buy finasteride or RU58841 powder on the internet.
If you apply it topically, 1 gram of pure fin/RU will last 10 years

Reactions: Neo