Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

MY top 3 best looking male actors

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Established
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Messages
767
Reputation
1,650
Location
Ireland
In no particular order

Tom Welling in smallville (his prime)
Screenshot 2024-05-20 235550.png


Rome Flynn in raising dion
Screenshot 2024-05-20 235747.png


Nijirō Murakami (Alice in Borderland)
Screenshot 2024-05-21 000032.png
 
never heard of any of these guys, so probably not that popular actors
last guy is japanese actor which is why i prolly dont know him

jap guy is basically the kpop obsession thing where teenage girls like east asians, hes a cutecel
1st and 2nd guy are more masculine

but its your opinion and they prolly arent weird options for teenaged females (all ik is girls like tom holland and kpop so close enough)
 
never heard of any of these guys, so probably not that popular actors
last guy is japanese actor which is why i prolly dont know him

jap guy is basically the kpop obsession thing where teenage girls like east asians, hes a cutecel
1st and 2nd guy are more masculine

but its your opinion and they prolly arent weird options for teenaged females (all ik is girls like tom holland and kpop so close enough)
tom welling is probably the most famous here.

Ya nijiro isn't as conventially attractive as the other 2 but its my preference
 
lucifer was peak till last season that shit got retarded so fast i despised it
the ending was SOOOO ASSSSS. I'm still mad about it to this day. Fym he left chloe and his daughter, so retarded
 
never heard of any of these guys, so probably not that popular actors
last guy is japanese actor which is why i prolly dont know him

jap guy is basically the kpop obsession thing where teenage girls like east asians, hes a cutecel
1st and 2nd guy are more masculine

but its your opinion and they prolly arent weird options for teenaged females (all ik is girls like tom holland and kpop so close enough)
Girlfriend has constantly called me Tom welling and often compares me to him irl. Her nickname for me is her superman. However I never liked the Tom welling comparison and wish she would say I looked like the conventional clarc Kent in the comics. I believe I only pull of the superman pheno when my hair is dyed blacked. It's the green/ blue eyes and black hair combo plus jaw that sells it I guess. Not to say Tom welling was not an greater superman actor though. He's among the best portrayals in his personality just ruined by the early 2000s cgi. Which is why all the special effects in small ville had such a low quality vibe about it.


If Tom was super man in 2016 and beyond I bet he would be top superman movie. Glad he still got a cameo though in the other superman shows.
 
Girlfriend has constantly called me Tom welling and often compares me to him irl. Her nickname for me is her superman. However I never liked the Tom welling comparison and wish she would say I looked like the conventional clarc Kent in the comics. I believe I only pull of the superman pheno when my hair is dyed blacked. It's the green/ blue eyes and black hair combo plus jaw that sells it I guess. Not to say Tom welling was not an greater superman actor though. He's among the best portrayals in his personality just ruined by the early 2000s cgi. Which is why all the special effects in small ville had such a low quality vibe about it.


If Tom was super man in 2016 and beyond I bet he would be top superman movie.
cool, have never watched tom welling's superman tho
 
Cool list

what’s your opinion on Henry Cavill tho?
 
.org would've rated the first guy MTN
 
none ugly.

first guy mogs.

2nd guy htn.

3rd guy is mogged by kpops in some photos, in other photos achieves parity to kpop and is femboy lesbian maxxed.
 
ok, just wondering do you think that most girls like that personality?
would agree im not attracted to how he looks (looks a bit transgender to me) but I can 100 percent say appeal also refers to voice,hobbies,lifestyle,style etc also yes tired eyes are something allot of girl of our generation r attracted to (would like to see some theories on why.is tired eye denote hardworking man,and therefore will b able to provide more?)
 
would agree im not attracted to how he looks (looks a bit transgender to me) but I can 100 percent say appeal also refers to voice,hobbies,lifestyle,style etc also yes tired eyes are something allot of girl of our generation r attracted to (would like to see some theories on why.is tired eye denote hardworking man,and therefore will b able to provide more?)
Wtf is tired eye
 
It wouldn’t make a person more attractive
allot of girls in this gen do say it can boast it guys score (almond dead/tired eyes or hunter dead/tired eyes even downturned dead eyes)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top