Really thought you got a chance![]()
whore
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Really thought you got a chance![]()
whore
prolly noti dont think ive ever interacted with u tbh
villan arc n****r![]()
whore
nook please add me
Me?pls, ive been cheated on and im talking to 2 guys atm and obsessed with ONE, lmfao and simply no
I dont want her nigReally thought you got a chance.
shut up brovillan arc or no?
please
DayumI dont want her nig![]()
n****r i got cheated on but cant leave the personshut up bro![]()
negro u r the biggest fucking simp ive seen what the fuck everytime a girl makes a thread u r always begging her to date u holy fuck
If I didn't had self respect id do the same ngl.negro u r the biggest fucking simp ive seen what the fuck everytime a girl makes a thread u r always begging her to date u holy fuck
i dont give online n*****s a chance, they be chatting to 50 girls on the slyReally thought you got a chance.
Nah I've changednegro u r the biggest fucking simp ive seen what the fuck everytime a girl makes a thread u r always begging her to date u holy fuck
We're all lonely boys after all desperate for connections and love.If I didn't had self respect id do the same ngl.
lwk yhnegro u r the biggest fucking simp ive seen what the fuck everytime a girl makes a thread u r always begging her to date u holy fuck
thats goodNah I've changed
i dont give online n*****s a chance, they be chatting to 50 girls on the sly
Aura
changed whatNah I've changed
gotta do what u gotta do, im only talking with others to try and replace the feeling cuz my rs is unhealthy and toxicWe're all lonely boys after all desperate for connections and love.
prob downbad fasffffchanged what
I Guess.gotta do what u gotta do, im only talking with others to try and replace the feeling cuz my rs is unhealthy and toxic
alr buddyprob only downbad for me
maybeNah I've changed
She's already mine chillchanged what
n****r i put u on my list, no way u think im not satire bsfr
I think y'all genuinely wanna be friends with her.She's already mine chill![]()
Don’t fall for jds evil liesprob only downbad for me
Rn yeahprob only downbad for me
dw not that easyDon’t fall for jds evil lies
i dont wanna be friends with guys of .com bsfrI think y'all genuinely wanna be friends with her.
I wanna cry but all I can do is laugh.i dont wanna be friends with guys of .com bsfr
I wanted to be her friend when she joinned but she is kinda annoying some timesI think y'all genuinely wanna be friends with her.
damn bro, i mean i know im annoying but ightI wanted to be her friend when she joinned but she is kinda annoying some times
Who cares you at least might find some companyI wanted to be her friend when she joinned but she is kinda annoying some times
Please man try being friends with her.I wanted to be her friend when she joinned but she is kinda annoying some times
im good being aloneWho cares you at least might find some company
what difference would it make?Please man try being friends with her.
i dont wanna be friends with guys of .com bsfr
I'm thinking about him, he's clearly a broken man,having a friend like you would might help him be happier in some way.what difference would it make?
i dont get what im supposed to get out the friendship
Perhaps you could get a cool guy friend idk.what difference would it make?
i dont get what im supposed to get out the friendship
whats "like me"? i dont get what i have that would help.I'm thinking about him, he's clearly a broken man,having a friend like you would might help him be happier in some way.
maybe idkPerhaps you could get a cool guy friend idk.
I'm sorry mommy ):
You are a nice and empathetic girl any boy would want that.whats "like me"? i dont get what i have that would help.
i forgive uI'm sorry mommy ):
im a loving person, my love turns into obsessionYou are a nice and empathetic girl any boy would want that.