I don't think he would.im a loving person, my love turns into obsession
i dont like getting close with people everyone leaves..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think he would.im a loving person, my love turns into obsession
i dont like getting close with people everyone leaves..
no ones made to stay.I don't think he would.
Slide into pms?i forgive u
fine pm meSlide into pms?![]()
That's a lesson I already learned.no ones made to stay.
ur thoughts arent always reality
happens to the best of us.That's a lesson I already learned.
I need helphappens to the best of us.
me too honestlyI need help
I can help youme too honestly
Nah I cannotI can help you![]()
lmfao how when u cant even help yourselfI can help you![]()
its okay i hope u get better aswNah I cannot
I LOVE U GIRLAYYYY IM FIRST OMG I LOVE YOU YOURE SO SWEET AHHHH
okay tyty i forgive youalr @rxpeangelz I fw u bud ty for adding me to ur list and sorry for saying u were annoying
@gatetoheaven i love her
@lotuus very logical responses
@prettyandsad helpful and realistic
@Evilthinker21 honestly just straight up facts from u lwk
@Mandy? loving the vocaroo shit
@klyro true cat boy boyo
@yyoloo cutie pie
@doe.eyed_deer11 my power 2
@JDD8 my baby
@leocopes helped me alot tbf
@copevictim good workouts
@windtl i remember u defending me in one of my threats, unbeatable u ate that ho up
@iletheile super cool
@Luffy good aura
if u wanna be mentioned lmk
chad
No tag but i love you all.@gatetoheaven i love her
@lotuus very logical responses
@prettyandsad helpful and realistic
@Evilthinker21 honestly just straight up facts from u lwk
@Mandy? loving the vocaroo shit
@klyro true cat boy boyo
@yyoloo cutie pie
@doe.eyed_deer11 my power 2
@JDD8 my baby
@leocopes helped me alot tbf
@copevictim good workouts
@windtl i remember u defending me in one of my threats, unbeatable u ate that ho up
@iletheile super cool
@Luffy good aura
if u wanna be mentioned lmk
Yoooo???
soyim out the wazzooo@gatetoheaven i love her
@lotuus very logical responses
@prettyandsad helpful and realistic
@Evilthinker21 honestly just straight up facts from u lwk
@Mandy? loving the vocaroo shit
@klyro true cat boy boyo
@yyoloo cutie pie
@doe.eyed_deer11 my power 2
@JDD8 my baby
@leocopes helped me alot tbf
@copevictim good workouts
@windtl i remember u defending me in one of my threats, unbeatable u ate that ho up
@iletheile super cool
@Luffy good aura
if u wanna be mentioned lmk
i’m fonna tag u just for thatNo tag but i love you all.
okay uwumention me![]()

shushwhere i am
u seem coolwish I was active more n was on this list![]()
?!shush
you don’t tell me not to shush u?!
You don't Shush me
next time bhaiu seem cool
next time brah
you don’t tell me not to shush u
well i ddint listeni just did
shushwell i ddint listen
u shsuhshush
SHHHHHHHHu shsuh
shut upSHHHHHHHH
sybau u pmomake me
oh you can't
hahaha
hey that's rudesybau u pmo
then shushhey that's rude
Go into my last thread and say you'll miss me.sybau u pmo
fine grrrGo into my last thread and say you'll miss me.
where am uokay uwu
i’m herewhere am u
bby i have a confession to makei’m here
wassup babybby i have a confession to make
shhhhwassup baby?
cheating on me???wassup baby?