Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My turn for an introduction.

Wassup5

β‡±β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«π”©π”Ά 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯𝔰 ⇲
Saw @tami_26's introduction and also realised I haven't done one either
Originally found this forum at my lowest and just wanted a rating, I regret my username because just typed whatever, If there's any mod that can help me change that then please do help. I got a rating then left and came back after like 8 months with a life update and a new rate me thread and started to get more active on here.

I don't really know a lot about PSL and hardmaxxing but I'm going to learn at my pace and also give female input. Here's stuff about me anyways

- I've lived between Ireland and Tanzania, currently living in Ireland
- I'm 16, going to be 17 in 3 days
- I like anime, my favourite is probably Dr Stone
- I like physics, maths and geography
- My favourite movie is City of God
- favourite tv show is Game of Thrones
- I've just recently picked up the guitar
- Currently on a self improvement journey in all aspects of my life
- I also hope to God no one ik IRL finds me on this forum

I like this forum for a lot of reasons. I get insulted here 24/7 so it's made me a lot less sensitive and surprisingly I don't really care about how I look compared to how much I did before I joined this forum. Great people, I originally thought this was like .org but the differences are truly vast.

that's me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i started it 2 years ago but never finished it, gonna do it this summer πŸ’€

real, if i find them im going dark

gonna be on the 28th, i will prolly forget so happy early birthday (or maybe i wont forget and say it)

:blobdance: :popcat:
29th* (time zones) but THANK YOU.
what season are you on in game of thrones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was on season 2 but i will prolly restart bc i forgot most of it :thisisfine:
warning.... the ending is so hilariously bad, but it's worth it

i hate bad endings,is it worth watching it even with the bad ending
imo it is. from what ive watched so far i think i liked it (although i dont remember it) and other people who have watched it said it was good
i do hate bad endings tho lol so i will prolly just invent a make up one

imo it is. from what ive watched so far i think i liked it (although i dont remember it) and other people who have watched it said it was good
i do hate bad endings tho lol so i will prolly just invent a make up one
real,i need to finish better call saul, and Darias last season after exams aswell

Back