Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My voice is godtier on mint pastilles

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

f**k why cant my voice be Always like that

i bet you faggots all have a voice like this

skip to 0:04

thats the typical voice tone of a Young-childish insecure and hysteric soyboy who's mad beccause of the bad White cis males

Nothing dries a pussy faster than sounding hysteric and over emotional

it's disgusting to have this typical beta voice, just disgusting

what is even more disgusting is the fact that they even use vocal fry to Sound halfways manly

the Problem is that most guys with "Deep Voices" dont actually have a Deep voice

90% of all guys with a Deep voice have a normal voice which is just more raspy and "growlish"

It's called false bass or Fauxbourdon, mimicking bass by making your voice more raspy while the "Main pitch" remains the same

This guys voice is a prime example of a false bass aka a pseudo Deep voice

His "main voice pitch" is still like Teenager like, between the syllables you can still hear is normal average-high pitched voice

He just covers his normal cuck voice with much vocal fry

Dont listen to These bullshit advices, you CANT make your voice deeper, your main pitch will Always stay the same, you can only make you voice pseudo deeper by using vocal fry, but thats just dumb and stupid because it sounds like shit, every 2nd guy nowadays does that

having a true Deep unfiltered bass voice is incredibly rare, it doesnt even directly correlate with high T, but much more with high HGH

One of the men with the strongest and clearest bass Voices ever is tilo schmitz, a german voice over artist

his voice is pure bass, no vocal fry/false bass

the other 2 men which come into my mind are Barry White and red pepper

all These 3 men are tall, tilo schmitz for example is very tall (way above 190cm)

so i guess the correlation of high GH Levels and a Deep voice is indeed Right

all People with acromegaly have extreme Deep Voices, some of them have so Deep Voices that you cant even properly understand them

ive made a quick search and found this:

it's over for high pitch cuck voice manlets

the voice pill is a very hard pill, theres even a Wikipedia article About "Deep voice Privilege"

But wait

YIKESERINOOOOOOO

soyboy lol.jpg

TYRONES SPERM INTO MY SOYLENTERINOOOOOO!!!!!!

HAVING A DEEP VOICE IS MISOGYNISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It just so happens that my wife only sleeps with 6'5 tall black guys with extreme Deep Voices teehee)

Astrosky is a stupid f****t, and between his legs, there's a tiny maggot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yathxrth Off-Topic 3
pslgodduckz Looksmaxxing 16
RandyWendy Looksmaxxing 11
B Ratings 5