- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Sssniperwolf and theWizardLiz for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never heard of emnecros
Melissa Backwoods but manly hands tfSssniperwolf and theWizardLiz for me
It was bait thoNever heard of em
That n***a got that school shooter phenoIt was bait tho
Search necros marvel rivals
Or necrosis overwatch
Cute isn't heThat n***a got that school shooter pheno
Haha Ovo we’re buds right?View attachment 146450sniperwolf looks too much like my sister it's wierd it was crazy seeing her bf for the first time tho
I’ve heard worse tbh. You’re fine man. That’s baso just JOIOkay I wanna take this safe place to confess that I listen to many woman podcast while I do things to feel less lonely. Even for some outdoor activities, and when I'm outside I sometimes think of guiding them through the street to arrive the place "we" are heading to
What does basso and joi mean thoThat’s baso just JOI
Baso is UK slang for “basically”What does basso and joi mean tho
Unless blade runner reference I didn't got it
Baso is UK slang for “basically”
And JOI is short for “Jerk off instructions” it’s a porn category where a girl usually doing ASMR guides your stroking
Uh huh because incel forums are sooo much cooler right?i'd be worried if i could name a single "youtuber"
Uh huh because incel forums are sooo much cooler right?![]()
Ts worse than jameshassan is not rlly a youtuber but he’s so hotttt
chillTs worse than james
i already know im boutta be judged for this but lowkey ive thought about tapping balarke and markiplierSssniperwolf and theWizardLiz for me