Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Name the hottest YouTubers

Felix Kjellberg.jpeg
sniperwolf looks too much like my sister it's wierd it was crazy seeing her bf for the first time tho
 
Okay I wanna take this safe place to confess that I listen to many woman podcast while I do things to feel less lonely. Even for some outdoor activities, and when I'm outside I sometimes think of guiding them through the street to arrive the place "we" are heading to
 
Okay I wanna take this safe place to confess that I listen to many woman podcast while I do things to feel less lonely. Even for some outdoor activities, and when I'm outside I sometimes think of guiding them through the street to arrive the place "we" are heading to
I’ve heard worse tbh. You’re fine man. That’s baso just JOI
 
What does basso and joi mean tho
Unless blade runner reference I didn't got it
Baso is UK slang for “basically”

And JOI is short for “Jerk off instructions” it’s a porn category where a girl usually doing ASMR guides your stroking
 
Uh huh because incel forums are sooo much cooler right? 💀

didnt mean to diss anyone here, i'm not that much better (the only diff is that i used to follow and "worship" athletes)

just generally saying that you should take a step back and reevaluate your priorities and lifestyle if you are wasting your time on consuming that type of content
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top