Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@Nani3 is larping

Thought you were dipping? You stop embarassing yourself too cause I can post whatever proof yall want anytime and then you’ll just look stupid
You completely misinterpreted what I said

I meant you should’ve told him this 4 pages ago, how is that hard to understand

Starting to think those people who supposedly think you’re dumb weren’t that far off
 
You completely misinterpreted what I said

I meant you should’ve told him this 4 pages ago, how is that hard to understand

Starting to think those people who supposedly think you’re dumb weren’t that far off
n***a.
 
You completely misinterpreted what I said

I meant you should’ve told him this 4 pages ago, how is that hard to understand

Starting to think those people who supposedly think you’re dumb weren’t that far off
IMG_4453.jpeg

Stop embarassing yourself. Don’t come for my intellect if your reading comprehension sucks
 
It irritates me how stupid you are you’re actually making me mad now because you’re fucking slow
 
Arey'all not getting tired of arguing
 
Im gonna embarrass you so hard just wait
I wont get embaressed if im wrong, I couldnt care less

and if u contact her/kno her irl to show proof, in that case ill just ask for more
 
n
I ignored last 5 of his messages he’s irritating me he keeps saying more shit he’s embarassing himself ok bye
no u didnt

u tagged me 40 minutes ago while i was offline🤣
 
I wont get embaressed if im wrong, I couldnt care less

and if u contact her/kno her irl to show proof, in that case ill just ask for more
n***a how would you know if I contacted ‚her’ for proof why are you so stupid
 
Idc to show you shit because no matter what I show you’ll have new excuses to say it’s not really me 😭😭 n***a saw a pretty girl and begging for more pics
 
Idc to show you shit because no matter what I show you’ll have new excuses to say it’s not really me 😭😭 n***a saw a pretty girl and begging for more pics
so do what i told u to
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top