- Joined
- May 22, 2024
- Messages
- 43,657
- Solutions
- 23
- Reputation
- 173,673
Helping ?you are not helping n***a
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Helping ?you are not helping n***a
on soul yasy the tabs can close but he doesnt leave my mindgirl whatever yk you can just close the tab
mb i thought we were in another threadHelping ?who
Lock in n***a use your eyes idkmb i thought we were in another thread![]()
trust he made me feel like that tooon soul yasy the tabs can close but he doesnt leave my mind
there were screenshots boyo
i couldnt eat dinner for another reasonI couldn't even eat dinner my mum asked me why I ate nothing and I just told her its because im tired
Only if she knew what this thread has done to me
im sick in the heart as welli couldnt eat dinner for another reason
related to this forum tho
damn making me think of it again is making me feel sick
my heart is brokenim sick in the heart as well
Raising your cortisol over pixelsomds I'll kill myself
hunterfoid and yasyslut are all yours sonmy heart is broken
not even
shattered into a million peaces and its all because I asked one women for nudes (not u hubtergirk a different girl)
at least u have nate
what do i have?
This is serious rrm...Raising your cortisol over pixels
Let these faggots kill themselves over itRaising your cortisol over pixels
im fine thankshunterfoid and yasyslut are all yours son
its like believing the stripper loves memy heart is broken
not even
shattered into a million peaces and its all because I asked one women for nudes (not u hubtergirk a different girl)
at least u have nate
what do i have?
is this you being respectful towards me?yasyslut
Ye mbThis is serious rrm...
what is cortisol im just depressedRaising your cortisol over pixels
SAME THATS HOW I FEELits like believing the stripper loves me
always crashing out on something I swearIt gets tuah point
Get it? Please jfl I'm so unoriginal and fucking boring I just want to feel nt and funny just once in my pitiful existence please
Nate I think op wants youReal shit
@TonyDr we all want this thread removed
we can be real with each other we are both hurtSAME THATS HOW I FEEL
but i didnt even get a taste of the stripper unlike you
all i got was some random measly ethnic foid calling me papi
Yeah idfk why I'm even here when I have org..Real shit
@TonyDr we all want this thread removed
iβm hurt toowe can be real with each other we are both hurt
you wanted huntergirl and she didnt put out, its okay
I enjoy this thread, it's funnyReal shit
@TonyDr we all want this thread removed
@huntergirl delete this thread and I will see you as human once moreI enjoy this thread, it's funny![]()
Calm downi wanna shoot myself rn
calm me down
you hate meI enjoy this thread, it's funny![]()
.we can be real with each other we are both hurt
you wanted huntergirl and she didnt put out, its okay
On wallahi @huntergirl stop deleting threads for once@huntergirl delete this thread and I will see you as human once more
Crazy if trueyou hate me
@huntergirl read History
ban me 4 lyfeOn wallahi @huntergirl stop deleting threads for once
Crazy if true
If i was really "hating" you i wouldn't interact with you, like at all.
Yeah ur getting vaulted again
fuck
Ban us bothban me 4 lyfe
you can stay nate I cant deal with thisBan us both
you will die by my fucking handsnate don't leave me
Everybody is out to get us radyou can stay nate I cant deal with this
IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF GENUINELYnate don't leave me
id never want to see you hurtEverybody is out to get us rad
Mutual suicide is our only option
im being targeted that thread was an operated attack and was planned out specifically for that one day I did not know it would go this farIs edating optimal?
Can you stop that bs for 5 secban me 4 lyfe
I put you in my ignore listnate don't leave me
Log off n***aEverybody is out to get us rad
Mutual suicide is our only option
Tony im so fucking overwhelmed rn ban meCan you stop that bs for 5 sec
I put you in my ignore list
Log off n***a
Ban USTony im so fucking overwhelmed rn ban me