Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@Nate

anywho he likes lana girls
IMG_3924.webp

@nate
 
I couldn't even eat dinner my mum asked me why I ate nothing and I just told her its because im tired
Only if she knew what this thread has done to me
i couldnt eat dinner for another reason

related to this forum tho

damn making me think of it again is making me feel sick
 
my heart is broken

not even

shattered into a million peaces and its all because I asked one women for nudes (not u hubtergirk a different girl)

at least u have nate

what do i have?
hunterfoid and yasyslut are all yours son
 
my heart is broken

not even

shattered into a million peaces and its all because I asked one women for nudes (not u hubtergirk a different girl)

at least u have nate

what do i have?
its like believing the stripper loves me
 
SAME THATS HOW I FEEL

but i didnt even get a taste of the stripper unlike you

all i got was some random measly ethnic foid calling me papi
we can be real with each other we are both hurt
you wanted huntergirl and she didnt put out, its okay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top