Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Neck Training & Skull Aesthetics

john

Languorous
Established Member
How effective is neck training in reducing that typical incelish, wimp skull appearnce from the back portion of the skull, if viewed from the side?

aanhoavcmwl21.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me on the left
My front view is mostly like that on the left, but part of my back view is slightly like the right, but not extreme like shown in the pic.
I have a pretty skinny neck ngl. I want to train the posterior region of my neck to make it straight in one line.

My front view is mostly like that on the left, but part of my back view is slightly like the right, but not extreme like shown in the pic.
I have a pretty skinny neck ngl. I want to train the posterior region of my neck to make it straight in one line.
Ngl my nose tip is slightly downturned.
So I don't look 100% like the left side too

Neck Training is useless if you dont have a lot of androgen receptors

even extreme roidcels cannot achieve a proportional thick neck after years of Training

f**k, if i had a littl better jaw i would have warrior skull.