Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New Heightmaxxing Protocol

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Established
Guild
jbww
Current Stats
180.25cm
174 lbs
20% bf
Bone age: 15.5
Heres what I was on
3-4 IU HGH Genotropin pen
12.5mg Aromasin ED

Banded sleeping 7-8 hrs (sleep)
Dynamic torsional training 3-4 times a week
Vibration therapy 1hr/day
Now Switching to this next week
6-8 iu HGH ED Genotropin
12.5mg ED Aromasin
GHRP-6 600 mcg/day
IGF-1 LR3 25 mcg/day
Dynamic torsional training 1-2 times a week (have to switch to athletic training for track)
Vibration therapy 30-40 mins a day
1724373158546.png
Expectations:
With my father being 179cm and my mom being 150cm, I'm only expecting 1-3 inches of height growth in the next 3 years hopefully getting to 6'2

Insulin Sensitivity
Taking Slin pills + berberine and I monitor my blood glucose 3x a day

gimme some tips for pinning maybe and some health protocols

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If i can should I still take with low energy levels
Depends on your lifestyle, are you in sports, studying hard? all stuff included just keep in mind how much the cons outweigh your benefits pairing increased HGH, igf-1 levels and asin will make u pretty fatigued

Depends on your lifestyle, are you in sports, studying hard? all stuff included just keep in mind how much the cons outweigh your benefits pairing increased HGH, igf-1 levels and asin will make u pretty fatigued
I'm going to hold out on the hgh rn i have a kickboxing fight this fall I'm just going to take asin and igf 1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How are you able to afford this, and have you seen a difference athletically like in sports?
I do window cleaning + my dad sold one of his rich ass homes and he gives me some allowance, and in sports yes, I do sprinting and high jump. My acceleration increased, my lung capacity increased, I've become leaner, my overall coordination is better. Only thing that's a con though is that I get some growing pains basically mostly in my spine and knee's and fingers now.

Current Stats
180.25cm
174 lbs
20% bf
Bone age: 15.5
Heres what I was on
3-4 IU HGH Genotropin pen
12.5mg Aromasin ED

Dynamic torsional training 3-4 times a week
Vibration therapy 1hr/day
Now Switching to this next week
6-8 iu HGH ED Genotropin
12.5mg ED Aromasin
GHRP-6 600 mcg/day
IGF-1 LR3 25 mcg/day
Dynamic torsional training 1-2 times a week (have to switch to athletic training for track)
Vibration therapy 30-40 mins a day
View attachment 36976
Expectations:
With my father being 179cm and my mom being 150cm, I'm only expecting 1-3 inches of height growth in the next 3 years hopefully getting to 6'2

Insulin Sensitivity
Taking Slin pills + berberine and I monitor my blood glucose 3x a day

gimme some tips for pinning maybe and some health protocols
Y tf is everyone 16 here brah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leslieschaerer Looksmaxxing 3
StrangeGuy Looksmaxxing 13
contrela Looksmaxxing 5
AngelsTrumpet Off-Topic 4