Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New here. Any suggestion

Valereeo

Hello guys. I’m a 19yo guy that embraced the looksmaxxing cult recently. First of all i’m quite sure i’m not able to mew correctly, so i’d really appreciate if someone could give me an exhaustive explanation on how to do it. And, secondly, i’d appreciate some tips on how to do my skin car and products suggestion. I live in Italy so probably most of them have different names than the one you use, but the type of product should be good.
Also, give me a honest rating, i’m 6’0”/183cm

Attachments

• IMG_7414.jpeg
    IMG_7414.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • C5C5B05F-078C-4B93-99AD-A9ED35225A58.jpeg
    C5C5B05F-078C-4B93-99AD-A9ED35225A58.jpeg
    969.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7245.jpeg
    IMG_7245.jpeg
    469.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3800.jpeg
    IMG_3800.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6932.jpeg
    IMG_6932.jpeg
    384.3 KB · Views: 31
just get a better skin care routine your HTN almost chadlite. for skin care i suggest just eating more fruits and use cerave and a moisturizer. start using sunscreen too other than that you look good

Hello guys. I’m a 19yo guy that embraced the looksmaxxing cult recently. First of all i’m quite sure i’m not able to mew correctly, so i’d really appreciate if someone could give me an exhaustive explanation on how to do it. And, secondly, i’d appreciate some tips on how to do my skin car and products suggestion. I live in Italy so probably most of them have different names than the one you use, but the type of product should be good.
Also, give me a honest rating, i’m 6’0”/183cm
bro just came to mog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just get a better skin care routine your HTN almost chadlite. for skin care i suggest just eating more fruits and use cerave and a moisturizer. start using sunscreen too other than that you look good
Thanks bro. I’d probably be a high tier chadlite if i only had a little bit of bones…

Thanks bro. I’d probably be a high tier chadlite if i only had a little bit of bones…
ofc but your still above average and tall so i wouldn't really worry too much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know bro… really don’t have problems with girls. Probably only confidence problems. I could take care of myself, like hit the gym more frequently but i study medicine and i’m always very stressed.
ofc but your still above average and tall so i wouldn't really worry too much

I know bro… really don’t have problems with girls. Probably only confidence problems. I could take care of myself, like hit the gym more frequently but i study medicine and i’m always very stressed.
damn i feel you man you just got to work on your mental state instead of your looks instead