- Joined
- Mar 17, 2019
- Messages
- 3,557
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 5d
- Reputation
- 18,748
- Location
- Texas, USA
Instagram:
looksmaxxing
Hey everyone
I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake
https://forms.gle/8zig9JmQ1uYkaGo39
I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)
All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional
I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see
Any issues let me know
Dean
I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake

I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)
All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional
I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see
Any issues let me know
Dean