- Joined
- Apr 30, 2026
- Messages
- 14,637
- Solutions
- 35
- Online time
- 20d 18h
- Reputation
- 30,991
- Location
- Outsidë
- Guild
- GGXIIG, H.M.W.H.C & Lyfestyle Corporation
i already know it bro it's [REDACTED]nice ip grabber buddy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i already know it bro it's [REDACTED]nice ip grabber buddy
Me tooI like doing Google forms
The function y=f(x) is graphed below. Plot a line segment connecting the points on f where x=−5 and x=0. Use the line segment to determine the average rate of change of the function f(x) on the interval −5≤x≤0.Me too
Submissivechud ramblings.The function y=f(x) is graphed below. Plot a line segment connecting the points on f where x=−5 and x=0. Use the line segment to determine the average rate of change of the function f(x) on the interval −5≤x≤0.
Little tenth grader in chemistryView attachment 430221
peep the IB Chem grade tho
anything but getting a jobi filled it out because i’m a good goy
bro i graduated 3 days ago give me a secondanything but getting a job
nigag graduated from a good little goy collegebro i graduated 3 days ago give me a second
And you didn’t invite the forum to your grad party?bro i graduated 3 days ago give me a second
yeah let me invite a bunch of middle eastern teens to my grad party next timeAnd you didn’t invite the forum to your grad party?
and indian*yeah let me invite a bunch of middle eastern teens to my grad party next time
okay thank youyeah let me invite a bunch of middle eastern teens to my grad party next time
ok dean whatver u sayHey everyone
I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake
https://forms.gle/8zig9JmQ1uYkaGo39
I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)
All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional
I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see
Any issues let me know
Dean
deanHey everyone
I've created another survey for anyone who would like to partake
https://forms.gle/8zig9JmQ1uYkaGo39
I think it'll be cool to see how the responses have changed since the last survey I put out (we had 175 people complete it last year!)
All responses are anonymous and all questions are optional
I'll post the results once the survey has finished so everyone can see
Any issues let me know
Dean