Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

NEW NOFAP JOURNEY TO 90 DAYS!!

NO.

I relapsed.

It's over.

I was edging but i accidently jizzed, because i also had to pee for badly.

Time to restart in 2 hours.

Reactions: Rei
I was edging but i accidently jizzed, because i also had to pee for badly.
Last time I was worried about accidentally jizzing when edging was 5 years back when I believed God would be mad at me for doing it (Srs).
This is ridiculous, man...

She was highly promiscuous, I can't learn anything from her.
Hopefully she repented from her hedonistic and sinful ways.

I pray you stop being a f****t, fr.

She was highly promiscuous, I can't learn anything from her.
I think i would kill her and myself if my mom was a whore.
Im glad i am not you but at the same time i am sorry that these things happen to people

I do not see the point of this post.
Well, i guess it's mainly that i shouldn't judge you guys for who you are and what you do because if i were in your place i wouldnt be much better

Well, i guess it's mainly that i shouldn't judge you guys for who you are and what you do because if i were in your place i wouldnt be much better
You mog me, of course you'd be 1000x times better.

At least she never got an abortion. (I am hopeful enough she didn't lie about that)

Won't happen.
Sad.

You went from sikkunt (aka slayer of soys)... to Rei,... a high E soy homosexual, i feel sorry for you.

I will def pray you become straight.

I am actually really ashamed that i broke it now.
I'll keep it going this time at least to 90 days

Aren't you one of those who likes to act feminine and 'receive' rather than 'give' tho :sick:?
Hilarious thing you know? Purposefully misinterpreting others for no apparent reason? I have made no comments which would suggest that apart from the obvious sarcastic ones.

21b.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1ne

I'm heavily tempted to fap too looking at your condition now.

Might take a 3-7 day break from nofap and restart with a fresh mind tbh.
I can't get a good streak going... I think it's because gym is closed so I have nothing to distract myself with...

this is embarrassing...

NoFap is evidently a bunch of crackpot nonsense seeing how @Shrek threw away his 100-day streak in the gutter for 5 seconds of pleasure looking at some roastie. Guess it doesn't have any benefits after all if it's so easily broken for nothing.

NoFap is evidently a bunch of crackpot nonsense seeing how @Shrek threw away his 100-day streak in the gutter for 5 seconds of pleasure looking at some roastie. Guess it doesn't have any benefits after all if it's so easily broken for nothing.
I feel lethargic, brain fog, no motivation

I feel lethargic, brain fog, no motivation
I fapped on purpose yesterday.
I felt demotivated too.

Do you want to start over again tomorrow?
And from now on, if you fap, i break my streak and vice versa. We'll make it together to 100 days this time.

I think this is our only hope.
If anyone wants to join, lets sign an agreement. And all start again, so that we all motivate each other.

I must say that i lasted 27 days on nofap because of you... and the reason is back then you were on like day 70-90. So i never gave into fapping. I was mirin.

What do you say? @Deleted Member 295 wanna join me ?
I'm starting from tomorrow, screw the 1 week break from nofap. I'm not gonna fap on purpose anymore.