Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New stack

harveyisascending

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
17
Online time
4h 3m
Reputation
12
So I have a ton of problems. Firstly is my recession. My mandible is recessed. I’ve had an overbite like my whole life and they gave me extractions and rubber bands. I was young at the time so I didn’t know about it, but I am gonna be hopping on erda and getting a herbst appliance. Another thing I’m gonna be doing is hard chewing which will help with my masseter muscles. I’m 57 at 16 my parents are really short so I’m gonna be taking erda for about 14 months aiming to reach above 6 foot hopefully 62 to 64 ( and erda mandible )skin care routine cleanser, vitamin C serum aselaic acid 20% and then I removed some moles I had a ton of moles I remove some but I have a couple scars so I have scar gel and then I have tretinoin which will hopefully also help with the scar healing and moisturizer and sunscreen of course then eye exercises then I’m hopping on a finasteride minoxidil treatment for my hair basically all my Dad side of my family is bald and I’m already starting to see a little bit of balding on my corners and I’m just not gonna take any risks. I’ve dyed my hair. I’m hopping on Latisse for my eyelashes and then Lumify for my eyes. My dosage is gonna be 4 to 5 mg so I’m gonna try my best to stay in the gym with the side effects. Also doing neck and chin exercises I want to put on a little muscle before I get lean, is there anything else I should consider? I’m gonna leave my hair black and let it grow out for another year see if I like it, what should I do for my skin tone, tan drops and beta carotene? Lmk for things I’m missing oh and I’ve been bonesmashing for a couple weeks gonna keep doing that, hopefully I have a crazy transformation, my TikTok is@harveyislm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top