Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New to looksmax (sorry for bad english)

Leo07

My name is Leandro
new to looksmaxxing

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD

I want to improve my body (everything i can) . I want to do everything naturally (i can't have supplements or any type of surgery)

My strong features are my eyebrows and eyelashes , everything else i think is really bad

what i'm going to do for now:

Face:
Mewing
Zygopull( trying to push my maxila forwards and upwards)
Towelpulling (planning to do this mixed with chintucks for my suboccipital bone because i look like and alien ) i will not use to much force because of my teeth.
sleeping on my back for assymetrical face
icehooding for my uee

Body:
Work out for an attractive physique

Height: ( im 5'4) my dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'1

Drinking milk
Improve my sleep (HGH)
intermittentfasting (HGH)
Jumpingrope
Hanging from a bar
(this 2 are probaly not going to make anything but i'm trying to experiment with wolfs law and i think doing this wheighted will put pressure on my bones and encourage them to grow)

Questions i have:

How can i improve my hormones? (does caffeine and fats increase my t and dht?)

if the maxila supports the eyeballs (from what i reserched) , if the maxila goes upward and forward does the eyeball go upwards and eyes get closer to eyebrows becoming more deep set and hooded ?

my dad side of my family have a really masculine face (wide chin, wide jaw, protruding brow bone etc.) , will i have these features if i improve my hormones ?
my chin is really narrow and my jaw and brow bone are small

I hope yall can help me.

Private message the pics