Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

new to the forum what can i work on i know acne has been a bit of a weak point already

Im new also but ur very good looking! You look young. Idk much or really anything about maxxing but hitting the gym will undoubtedly make you look better. With more defined muscle and a bit more masculine body you will be great looking.

Actually i looked at your pfp i see you already go to the gym! Good for you and keep it up man. Gl on your fitness and looks journey. Try not to get too caught up in this stuff tho it will only make you more insecure if you constantly have people judging you.