Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

New

tami_26

Im a woman (from birth) and I have always been ugly. Men rejected me, girls bullied me teachers graded me worst.So I'm the only female here? And can I still improve here?

Get off the website, its for your own good. People are gonna talk a lot of shit to you here about your appearance and theyre gonna manipulate you into being obsessed with LooksMaxxing. Youre going to constantly search for other people's approval and will enter a deep, dark hole of low self-esteem and deppression. If you want to get good looks so you can get in a relationship or something, just be yourself. The only person that truly loves you will like you for your personality, not for your looks. If you want to know more about this website go search for any LooksMaxxing documentary in YouTube. If you want to stay here, you can. But you were told the truth.

Get off the website, its for your own good. People are gonna talk a lot of shit to you here about your appearance and theyre gonna manipulate you into being obsessed with LooksMaxxing. Youre going to constantly search for other people's approval and will enter a deep, dark hole of low self-esteem and deppression. If you want to get good looks so you can get in a relationship or something, just be yourself. The only person that truly loves you will like you for your personality, not for your looks. If you want to know more about this website go search for any LooksMaxxing documentary in YouTube. If you want to stay here, you can. But you were told the truth.

look here he looksminned himself because he got too much attention.

Originally James Sapphire was the typical zoomer tiktoker with a perm. (He is a natural curlyhead though) He normally made dance videos but this all started to change. Supposedly around late 2020 a girl calls him a "prettyboy" and he searched the term up. He came across Looksmax.Me at the time and started feeling self conscious.

Around mid 2021 James Sapphire started posting tiktoks that started gaining traction claiming he was extremely handsome, attractive & looked like certain Kpop Idols (Celebrities). He would regularly record videos thrist trapping & recording himself at school. This sparked negative attention and he eventually dropped out of school late 2021 due to bullying. From this point on he started to look far more uncanny in terms of appearance in an attempt to look like Richard Ramirez. Although the claim is surgery it is said by those closer to him that he took meth to gain his uncanny appearance.

He is also known to "fraud" and bite his cheeks to give the illusion of hollow cheeks.

Keep hoping there's what's to healthily looksmax and live a normal good life. You act like that state of insecurity lasts forever when really it's generally a temporary state for new users who haven't found a balance. The key here is to take cope and make it HOPE. We are a supportive community

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
most females should be able to get any guy dont matter if ur below average
hmmm,im not sure about that tbh,in the modern world everyone wants to date up (I have seen more attractive woman with less attractive men then vise versa) however woman have more of a means to change/improve appearances (e.g makeup,more clothing options,plastic surgery being more normalised for woman than men etc).

hmmm,im not sure about that tbh,in the modern world everyone wants to date up (I have seen more attractive woman with less attractive men then vise versa) however woman have more of a means to change/improve appearances (e.g makeup,more clothing options,plastic surgery being more normalised for woman than men etc).
thats because average men arent very attractive lol

average woman (a 8 or 9)
1714585545552.png
average man (a 5 or a 6)
1714585551990.png
facial composite average

your a women calm down u could pull

Back