Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Newbie to Looksmaxxing

RawMilkChad0_0

I (22M) am 5'9'' (175cm) and 110kgs (243lbs). I am leanmaxxing these days (already shredded 15kgs) and trying to heightmaxx as well.

a) My gym trainer told me that excess weight around the abdomen has increased pressure on the spine.
b) My fat stomach is pulling it, hence my posture and body alignment is f****d up.
c) Trainer also told me that once I'll lose all my excessive fat, my spine will decompress itself automatically (might increase my height)
d) Read somewhere on the internet that Christian Bale lost 3 inches of height when he gained 20kgs weight for Vice movie.

Is there any hope for me to still get tall, and maybe get those 3 inches?

not 3 inches but a slight improvement is possible

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
some people look shorter because of bad posture or inward curved spine idk what it called (lordosis or sum) but its very common
Yea, need to fix the posture asap. Been doing stretching twice a day lately.

Back