Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

nice female traits tbh

.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵

healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
31,551
Solutions
4
Reputation
136,791
Location
Hell
1. having good teeth .. shiny white

2. being super duper intelligent, its nice having someone teach you something. u can even do your whole mansplaining bs

3. light muscle but not toooo muscly or roided as hell like the fight club physique type shit

4. not a whiner or sissy none of that histrionic bullshit

5. good hands

6. having a passion for something and being very well read on it

7. witty :ayaya: its honestly the best when they can make you smile 24/7
 
no I dont im just a simple jester stealing threads

I'll count how much time it passes before I join your ignore list again
I saw the thread and thought I was hallucinating so I had to place u off ignore to check if I was going crazy...you guys are everywhere you can stay off ignore for a while
 
I saw the thread and thought I was hallucinating so I had to place u off ignore to check if I was going crazy...you guys are everywhere you can stay off ignore for a while
I dont understand why you hate me tbh
 
1. having good teeth .. shiny white

2. being super duper intelligent, its nice having someone teach you something. u can even do your whole mansplaining bs

3. light muscle but not toooo muscly or roided as hell like the fight club physique type shit

4. not a whiner or sissy none of that histrionic bullshit

5. good hands

6. having a passion for something and being very well read on it

7. witty :ayaya: its honestly the best when they can make you smile 24/7
Butt boobs feet
 
1755275267223.gif
 
1. having good teeth .. shiny white

2. being super duper intelligent, its nice having someone teach you something. u can even do your whole mansplaining bs

3. light muscle but not toooo muscly or roided as hell like the fight club physique type shit

4. not a whiner or sissy none of that histrionic bullshit

5. good hands

6. having a passion for something and being very well read on it

7. witty :ayaya: its honestly the best when they can make you smile 24/7
Screenshot_20250815-052328.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top