- Joined
- Jul 11, 2025
- Messages
- 872
- Online time
- 4d 21h
- Reputation
- 2,197
bones will never grow - unless u actively chase for it or are in the middle of puberty. peptides are neededbones didn’t grow a single millimeter, still over.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bones will never grow - unless u actively chase for it or are in the middle of puberty. peptides are neededbones didn’t grow a single millimeter, still over.![]()
I accidentally stunted my growth in my early teens because I had a severe eating disorder. I hit a plateau with height and only when I recovered did I start growing again. Even though by my age, I should have stopped increasing in height but in the past year I have grown an inch and a half- and after consulting my doctor he said I might have some more left in me. My parents are both super tall and my brother is 6’4 so maybe I still have somewhere to gohow did you know if your growth plates aren’t closed?
funny how you can tell that from some zoomed in screenshots but okaybones didn’t grow a single millimeter, still over.![]()
I accidentally stunted my growth in my early teens because I had a severe eating disorder. I hit a plateau with height and only when I recovered did I start growing again. Even though by my age, I should have stopped increasing in height but in the past year I have grown an inch and a half- and after consulting my doctor he said I might have some more left in me. My parents are both super tall and my brother is 6’4 so maybe I still have somewhere to go
I love you swanneo I’m just inner light maxxingshining!!! u look amazing![]()
My knight in shining armorShut up bitch
hopefully I get enough money to make that happen. it wouldn’t hurt to improve some morebones will never grow - unless u actively chase for it or are in the middle of puberty. peptides are needed
Thanks!My knight in shining armor
thats the mindset - its never enoughhopefully I get enough money to make that happen. it wouldn’t hurt to improve some more
Thanks!
Nick Kurtz tonight: 6/6, 4 Homeruns, 8 RBIs. Insane.
bones are done growing for girls at 15funny how you can tell that from some zoomed in screenshots but okay![]()
I don’t think she, or any of us for a matter of fact, care at all. Stop being uptight.bones are done growing for girls at 15
how about i feed you a knuckle sandwichI don’t think she, or any of us for a matter of fact, care at all. Stop being uptight.
I don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?bones are done growing for girls at 15
tom welling will destroy he never loseshow about i feed you a knuckle sandwich
I don’t think she, or any of us for a matter of fact, care at all. Stop being uptight.
You have great coloring, that makes a girl very appealing to most guys. Don’t even worry about that other stuff, you’re fine!I don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?
You need to look like thisI don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?
Holy shit I was mogged to the slums of Moscow and backYou need to look like this
View attachment 140887
genes man ammiriteYou have great coloring, that makes a girl very appealing to most guys. Don’t even worry about that other stuff, you’re fine!
Yes! I think if you reproduced with a 6’2 Timothee Chalamet looking guy who’s Mexican, your kids would look fantasticgenes man ammirite
I mean, if that’s the case… maybe timothee chalamet should slide his Instagram my way for optimal resultsYes! I think if you reproduced with a 6’2 Timothee Chalamet looking guy who’s Mexican, your kids would look fantastic![]()
I mean, if that’s the case… maybe timothee chalamet should slide his Instagram my way for optimal results
Mister Fantastic!
yeah sic em on my ass I infiltratedErhmm why is there a woman here...?
@mods
I’m glad to see you again, my good friend! Let’s reunite with Whitepill and bring the old days back, how does that sound?Erhmm why is there a woman here...?
@mods
He should be in a forest hunting and eating raw meat, impossible to reuniteI’m glad to see you again, my good friend! Let’s reunite with Whitepill and bring the old days back, how does that sound?
wait can I join that actually sounds pretty coolHe should be in a forest hunting and eating raw meat, impossible to reunite
almost like you’re talking about yourself. my offer still standsMister Fantastic!
I think I’m going to have to decline unfortunately, I still need to finish my training with Ranjeet Dipshit. But when I finish, I’ll let you know!almost like you’re talking about yourself. my offer still stands![]()
w00t w00t, I guess it’s just the two of us. We’re the last founding fathers of this forum, it’s Morbin time!He should be in a forest hunting and eating raw meat, impossible to reunite
I love you choripan!
Thank you altruist. I got some inspiration from my dear friend Jeff Buckley9.585/10 title
From the bottom of my heart thank youIn all seriousness good fucking ascension. Should indeed be happy about your progress.
Wooooowhere’s a reminder that you are the only person who believes in yourself.
the only thing potential is- is a desire to change. and you are the only one who gets to decide that will happen
View attachment 140829View attachment 140830View attachment 140831
this was at the beginning of this year. I had a very weak jawline even though I was training heavily for a sport- and I was stressing out like crazy. would you believe me if I said during this time period I had a six pack? no cause i look bloated and basically like the start of a blackpill edit
here is a photo taken yesterday. sense a bit of a difference? me too.
View attachment 140852
View attachment 140849
I have a bit more scarring to get rid of- but this is just the beginning. you can always keep improving.
is it just me or have I gotten funnier?
I told you I’m an ugly ducklingWooooow
No!I told you I’m an ugly duckling
You are fucking ugly, birdieI told you I’m an ugly duckling