Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience no, it’s not over

how did you know if your growth plates aren’t closed?
I accidentally stunted my growth in my early teens because I had a severe eating disorder. I hit a plateau with height and only when I recovered did I start growing again. Even though by my age, I should have stopped increasing in height but in the past year I have grown an inch and a half- and after consulting my doctor he said I might have some more left in me. My parents are both super tall and my brother is 6’4 so maybe I still have somewhere to go
 
I accidentally stunted my growth in my early teens because I had a severe eating disorder. I hit a plateau with height and only when I recovered did I start growing again. Even though by my age, I should have stopped increasing in height but in the past year I have grown an inch and a half- and after consulting my doctor he said I might have some more left in me. My parents are both super tall and my brother is 6’4 so maybe I still have somewhere to go
😲😲😲 mirin
 
bones will never grow - unless u actively chase for it or are in the middle of puberty. peptides are needed
hopefully I get enough money to make that happen. it wouldn’t hurt to improve some more
 
IMG_6689.gif
 
bones are done growing for girls at 15
I don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?
 
I don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?
You have great coloring, that makes a girl very appealing to most guys. Don’t even worry about that other stuff, you’re fine!
 
I don’t think my future husband would be looking at me and thinking goddamn she’s so boneless. I have a decent amount of prominence and I don’t think that’s the deciding factor for what makes a girl attractive- unless if I’m wrong?
You need to look like this
IMG_1363.jpeg
 
Yes! I think if you reproduced with a 6’2 Timothee Chalamet looking guy who’s Mexican, your kids would look fantastic 😊
I mean, if that’s the case… maybe timothee chalamet should slide his Instagram my way for optimal results
 
almost like you’re talking about yourself. my offer still stands 😍
I think I’m going to have to decline unfortunately, I still need to finish my training with Ranjeet Dipshit. But when I finish, I’ll let you know!
He should be in a forest hunting and eating raw meat, impossible to reunite
w00t w00t, I guess it’s just the two of us. We’re the last founding fathers of this forum, it’s Morbin time!
 
here’s a reminder that you are the only person who believes in yourself.

the only thing potential is- is a desire to change. and you are the only one who gets to decide that will happen

View attachment 140829View attachment 140830View attachment 140831
this was at the beginning of this year. I had a very weak jawline even though I was training heavily for a sport- and I was stressing out like crazy. would you believe me if I said during this time period I had a six pack? no cause i look bloated and basically like the start of a blackpill edit


here is a photo taken yesterday. sense a bit of a difference? me too.
View attachment 140852
View attachment 140849
I have a bit more scarring to get rid of- but this is just the beginning. you can always keep improving.

is it just me or have I gotten funnier?
Wooooow
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top