Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

No one realizes how much of a failo being high inhib, low t, and non nt is for black men holy shit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I honestly feel bad for you guys.
Why?
It is brutally over if you're not a high T, low inhib, NT, your entire SMV is about this and BBC
Don’t forget about being extremely skinny as a black guy, even if you tried acting high t and low inhib no one would take you seriously

Why?

Don’t forget about being extremely skinny as a black guy, even if you tried acting high t and low inhib no one would take you seriously
I'm a black girl, Ik a good few non nt black guys. None of them have ever been in relationships, but they enjoy their own company which is good.

Why?

Not exactly. You can be skinny. But you need to be tall with a face around a 6 or above hell you could even be short with a 6/10 face as long as you have locs. Your dating pool won’t branch out of black women but you won’t be an incel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not exactly. You can be skinny. But you need to be tall with a face around a 6 or above hell you could even be short with a 6/10 face as long as you have locs. Your dating pool won’t branch out of black women but you won’t be an incel.
I mean skinny with no muscle to the point where your knees and elbows are the biggest part of your limbs

Back