Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info nose bridge

the next o'pry

first at all

where the nose bridge is?

1566961847044.png

Is that gap between nose and browridge

So, how the position of the nose bridge affects attractiveness? Well, let’s see

noses bridge that start under their upper eye. Looks so feminine.

Top tier goddess on women

1566961883082.png 1566961897746.png

Top tier Subhuman on men.

1566961961544.png 1566961978140.png

As you can see the first guy have a short nose but the position of his nose bridge gives him an incel look, this is a prove the nose size isn’t that important.

But having a nose that start on the upper eye looks repulsive on woman

1566962046485.png

High nose bridge is unaesthetic and more masculine. That’s why these girl looks really bad

The ideal is when the end of your nasion, line up with your inner canthus.

if we see the golden ratio mask, we will understand it better

1566962151048.png

tom cruise, Miro Cech and matt boner have ideal nose bridge position.

1566962208648.png1566962226778.png

I put these two examples because as you can see the size of their noses is completely different but it doesn’t make tom cruise less attractive, nose size doesn’t matter unless it has a legit top tier incel size

nose bridge connecting to the browridge is desirable tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why is your avi Simon Recessedman
I got bored from my last avi and I was looking some models gifs and I found this one really impressive, also those hollow cheeks are top tier may be you say he's receded because of his mid face I guess? but he's still one of the best models out there

i f*****g have subhuman nosebridge cause im asian. i think its time to commit not breathing.

I got bored from my last avi and I was looking some models gifs and I found this one really impressive, also those hollow cheeks are top tier may be you say he's receded because of his mid face I guess? but he's still one of the best models out there

Hollow cheeks is not necesarrily correlated with forward growth. Forexample look at this hollow cheeked mouth breather

king-krule-read-rolling-stone-2017-interview-3321ee23-35b5-41a4-87e3-a6c3a775d12a.jpg

Also I dont think he is recessed I know he is recessed, I wouldn't have tought so a year ago but when you spend so much time fixating on craniofacial development you see it preety instantly.

But for the untrained eye take notice of, gummy smile, narrow palate, and the slight head tilt to compensate for recession, and that distinct effect it has on bone development and facial shape. Spend more time analyzing peoples facial development and you'll relaize it instantly also, but i wouldn't reccomend it.

Simon-Nessman-Simons-SS18-01-620x876.jpg

Hollow cheeks is not necesarrily correlated with forward growth. Forexample look at this hollow cheeked mouth breather

View attachment 3671

Also I dont think he is recessed I know he is recessed, I wouldn't have tought so a year ago but when you spend so much time fixating on craniofacial development you see it preety instantly.

But for the untrained eye take notice of, gummy smile, narrow palate, and the slight head tilt to compensate for recession, and that distinct effect it has on bone development and facial shape. Spend more time analyzing peoples facial development and you'll relaize it instantly also, but i wouldn't reccomend it.

well about hollow cheeks you're right about they aren't correlated with forward growth. but something that I notice about hollow cheeks is that a lot of male model have a narrow palate and gummy smile
1567043499288.png 1567043616618.png 1567043682463.png

and of course simon is one of them, so according to you are these guys receded too?
in my opinion is just a narrow palate on a wide face which it looks good and is decent

about hollow cheecks you can get them with drug maxxing too
1567044037308.png

im waiting for your answer

well about hollow cheeks you're right about they aren't correlated with forward growth. but something that I notice about hollow cheeks is that a lot of male model have a narrow palate and gummy smile
View attachment 3691 View attachment 3692 View attachment 3693

and of course simon is one of them, so according to you are these guys receded too?
in my opinion is just a narrow palate on a wide face which it looks good and is decent

about hollow cheecks you can get them with drug maxxing too
View attachment 3694

im waiting for your answer

Narrow palate doesn't have to be an indicator of facial recession, but it often is. Those models are not recessed. You've really got to look at the small details in facial form and bone structure indication recession, past all the makeup
5e55b1930f086021641ee959fd1c57bc.jpgacqua-de-gio.jpeg

He always tilt his head just slightly up to compensate for facial recession,

d7175680306dd7877747602aba6ed504.jpgDSC_0166a.jpg.6d531add1d85508c8afba6b5fb02af02.jpg

Here you can clearly see it just look how the maxilla is set back in his face. If you look at mouth breathers there teeth has a preety distinct look in relation to lips and jaws wich Nessman also has

Simon-Nessman-North-Sails-Fall-Winter-2018-Campaign-008.jpg

View attachment 3712

Attachments

• d7175680306dd7877747602aba6ed504.jpg
    d7175680306dd7877747602aba6ed504.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0166a.jpg.6d531add1d85508c8afba6b5fb02af02.jpg
    DSC_0166a.jpg.6d531add1d85508c8afba6b5fb02af02.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Simon-Nessman-North-Sails-Fall-Winter-2018-Campaign-008.jpg
    Simon-Nessman-North-Sails-Fall-Winter-2018-Campaign-008.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 0
Narrow palate doesn't have to be an indicator of facial recession, but it often is. Those models are not recessed. You've really got to look at the small details in facial form and bone structure indication recession, past all the makeup
View attachment 3778View attachment 3779

He always tilt his head just slightly up to compensate for facial recession,

View attachment 3780View attachment 3781

Here you can clearly see it just look how the maxilla is set back in his face. If you look at mouth breathers there teeth has a preety distinct look in relation to lips and jaws wich Nessman also has

View attachment 3782

View attachment 3712
well, I have to accept that's really good stuff men, you made me change my mind about simon nesseman and you right he's receded, so all this points that you are pointing out are the only ways to know is someone is receded? for example I know that if you have a chin further back of your lips your receded, the jaw, etc. but what other ways are there? I wanted to ask you a question what are your thoughts on eye socket is that related with the maxilla? yesterday I was watching a Netflix show when I saw this girl

who I mean is the girl in the right, I couldn't find a better picture because google doesn't have one of her but they're from the show qb beyond the lights on Netflix season 3 and if you see her she has large cheekbones but a receded eye socket which looks kind of weird, I want to know your thoughts

well, I have to accept that's really good stuff men, you made me change my mind about simon nesseman and you right he's receded, so all this points that you are pointing out are the only ways to know is someone is receded? for example I know that if you have a chin further back of your lips your receded, the jaw, etc. but what other ways are there? I wanted to ask you a question what are your thoughts on eye socket is that related with the maxilla? yesterday I was watching a Netflix show when I saw this girl

who I mean is the girl in the right, I couldn't find a better picture because google doesn't have one of her but they're from the show qb beyond the lights on Netflix season 3 and if you see her she has large cheekbones but a receded eye socket which looks kind of weird, I want to know your thoughts

Im too tired to go into detail rn ill reply tomorrow

Till now i am still confuse about what is a receded eye socket

Till now i am still confuse about what is a receded eye socket
the girl on the right have receded eye socket but I couldn't find a picture of her in the internet in the Netflix show there's some scenes where you see his profile and it's so obvious the receded eye socket she has