Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Noseshaping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well bone smashing ur nose will f**k you up. High HGH normally causes a big nose
I'm just speaking about the top part, basically the brow. I just want my nose to join up to the forehead/brow, not beneath the brow and whatnot.

• Wow
Reactions: Neo
Bro i got one of these Roman Noses and well it has never affected my chances w girls but I am very conscious about it especially in photos and what not.I dont really like it on the side profile of mine but when im looking straight my nose is very small w small nostrils and it looks really good.

I don't think it's the ideal nose, but you could probably get it by nasal implants.

Back