Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nostrils widening

Falis

Wow
I voluntarily widen my nostrils it give me a more Aesthetic and less droopy nose also it allows me to have the marchng ratio between the alar base and the medial canthus but i can't keep this position for too long do you think we can find a Way To make it permanent or develop a device (or a DIY one) like the one of the lips widning?

Wide nostrils with a vertically and horizontally short nosetip is a high T traitprenatal statistic.png

If you have a fat bulbous pointy nosetip with short nostrils then you're destined to a grow a beard along with wearing glasses while making Monthly patreon donations to women

It is all about the harmony of the nostrils and face. The very end of your right nostril (on a horizontal scale) should be in line with the medial canthus of your right eye. The same goes for the left. If it exceeds this marking the nose can look either too fat or too thin.

Here is what I mean :

1566805134703.png

@Falis keep posting quality threads like you are right now. I'm glad that you get at least something in your head to come up with to post (y).