Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Not force feminizing poor countries is objectively immoral

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
It is all clear to me now, it all adds up, I see the true reality now. This video is divine and of the gods:
I only watched 15 minutes of it

I realize the maximum morality one could have is force feminizing poor countries.

It is morally good to throw money at poor countries, but it is futile. They will just keep breeding over and over causing more and more poverty. Throwing money at them fixes the problem temporarily, but forced feminization fixes the problem permanently.

90% of criminals are male, by taking inaction you are allowing crime to continue. So the moral facts are as follows:

1. It is fundamentally immoral to not force feminize poor countries. Feminization will reduce crime and reduce the population growth rate.

2. It is fundamentally immoral to not impregnate 1 or more women if you are a femboy. By impregnating 1 or women, you allow your femboy genes to spread and create utopian societies, with more and more feminine effiminant women. The more women you impregnate the more moral you are (if you can afford child support). If you can afford child support for 0 children then it is immoral to make an income too low to permit you to impregnate a woman. If society is rigged in such a way for you to be low income, then society is immoral for preventing you from achieving more income, and you have a moral obligation to change society.

If you are a hypermasculine gigachad or ogre and you are impregnating women, you spread your masculine genes to society, creating generations of more and more masculine women, these masculine women might act more and more averse to male sexual advance and less and less submissive and feminine, eventually creating generations of chadly women, eventually women may become more and more masculine and more like ogres.

3. It is fundamentally immoral to not create a space faring civilization and explore new worlds, if you are in a utopian society. Some worlds may need our help and heroic rescuing.

4. George Carlin: "Nasholes I call em" It is fundamentally immortal to create a space faring society if you are in a dystopian society, you do not want to spread dystopia to other societies.

5. It is immoral to not cause harm to somebody if they are causing harm to a sentient/conscious being, if they do that then you need to remove their freedoms or cause great bodily harm to them.

6. There is some moral leeway to capitalism: If you have noble goals then you should be a capitalist, if you don't have goals you should be a communist. It is immoral to not take from the rich and give to the poor if the rich do not have noble goals. If the rich have noble goals, then it is immoral to take from them to give to the poor. So for example, it might be more moral to invest in stocks than to give to the poor, if you need to multiply your income if you have a noble goal such as eventually helping poor people.