Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Now I can't dye my hair so I have to look like shit

Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
84
Online time
7h 53m
Reputation
51
I bought hair dye way too dark so it'll make me look even more unnatural than I do rn. It's garnier 10 black which was the dumbest idea ever bc my skin is literally paper color. Idk if I should even do black or what color I should do. Or if I should do any at all or just let it grow back in its natural color even tho the natural color is kinda ugly too. I'm really lost idk what to do
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2845.webp
    IMG_2845.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 18
Btw my current hair color is a shitty faded purple and it's making me even uglier if that was possible I didn't know it was
 
just dont dye ur hair maybe dark black or something but other than that dont
 
just dont dye ur hair maybe dark black or something but other than that dont
It's horrible as it is. I think the black I bought is gonna look too dark on me and I'll look stupid. I need a different natural color though
 
If you're going to dye your hair, I agree dye it a natural color cant really recommend what color though because I cannot see your face.
 
I bought hair dye way too dark so it'll make me look even more unnatural than I do rn. It's garnier 10 black which was the dumbest idea ever bc my skin is literally paper color. Idk if I should even do black or what color I should do. Or if I should do any at all or just let it grow back in its natural color even tho the natural color is kinda ugly too. I'm really lost idk what to do
It’s not the color of your hair bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top