Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

NPC theory

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
I was feeling bored and lethargic, I was trying to go to sleep but I was too lethargic to. Instead I started to wonder if all of history is fake and manufactured by Ai.

First I find it strange that we are witnessing the birth of Ai. Humans have existed for aeons, yet for some reason we are here right now witnessing the birth of Ai, instead of the year BC 400 or something. Almost as if all of history is a complete fabrication manufactured by Ai, just to set the stage for the birth of Ai. For all we know we are Ai and do not even realize it yet.

At first this was mere pseudoscience and conjecture. But now I found a plot hole in the simulation, that could prove it. I started to think about the absurdity of all the soldiers in past wars, not having hearing protection and using loud heavy caliber rifles and machine guns everyday, while also being constantly bombed near mortars. Its actually ridiculous and doesn't even obey the laws of physics. For example, someone online, probably a non-NPC, posted that they shot a gun of average loudness outside, merely once, and they could not hear anything for 3 seconds, then their hearing was damaged for 24 hours. This is fairly typical, and other posters said to take it easy and take several weeks of quiet to heal, and that it could be months to heal. The concept that a bunch of people were drafted for wars throughout history and shot all manner of guns every day seems completely fictitious.

I think that is another reason they are trying to ban guns, because they realized guns cause a plot hole in reality, people may start to question the simulation. More than simulation, I believe that most people are NPCs.

Actually consider the absurdity of reality actually being real. If there are 8 billion people on earth, and noone is an NPC, that means there are 8 billion conscious souls+all conscious animal souls+All the souls that existed from millions of years from evolution. Total absurdity, beyond ridiculous really. Obviously most animates are probably just NPCs.

In order to understand this it helps if you understand how simulations/video games function. For example, in videogames there is background scenery and a "skybox". This is just fakery and usually has no collisions whatsoever, in order to reduce lag and also require less time to build worlds. Similarly, this reality has a "skybox" where all of human history never happened, you are just told it did, and there are occasionally some physical landmarks and relics about it. In this way Ai gets you to believe that humans actually existed for hundreds, thousands and millions of years before you were born.

Before AI can exist, computers need to exist, before computers, electricity, before that, fire therefore it has taken us time to get here. And most people who suffered serious damage from wars are either dead, brain dead or can hardly function those are the repercussions of war. 8 billion living souls do exist, some are more conscious than others. Some people don't self reflect and don't plan for the future they just do what others tell them or follow everyone else. You can go to burial grounds that are landmarks for dead soldiers and dig up graves and you will find skeletons you will find evidence of reality. It's sad that humans had to go through all of that but they did so that we can be here today so be thankful for everything and don't waste your existence.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Before AI can exist, computers need to exist, before computers, electricity, before that, fire therefore it has taken us time to get here.
What i'm saying is all that may have been made up by Ai, never actually happened. And the real reality might be 7d and not require traditional evolution for computation to exist

What i'm saying is all that may have been made up by Ai, never actually happened. And the real reality might be 7d and not require traditional evolution for computation to exist
Not impossible. But there's evidence that all these things happened but there's no real evidence that AI made all these up, there are only theories.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not impossible. But there's evidence that all these things happened but there's no real evidence that AI made all these up, there are only theories.
No because of the gun glitch.

"I shot a 12-guage one time once without hearing protection and it ruined my hearing for life--I've have tinnitus, hyperacousis, and distorted hearing ever since, and I'm certain it's permanent. Guess the rest of you guys were more lucky than I?"

We are expected to believe they got random men to fight in wars and during these wars, nobody had hearing protection while shooting machine guns casually and large caliber rifles casually, with nearby mortars exploding nearby.
"Years ago there were gun collectors at the local shooting spot in the woods. One of them had an automatic DP28. The owner warned everyone to get back before he fired. He had on two layers of ear pro. My dad and I were about 25 yards behind him when he started firing. My dad and I were both wearing the earmuff style earpro and our ears were ringing after this guy fired his 10 round burst."

I mean I was raised the same as you are. Indoctrinated by the robber baron controlled school system. I used to believe everything in the history books. One day I realized there is no real proof of any of it, it could all be Ai generated. A museum showing ancient relics for instance, who's to say they weren't hand forged in 1980? Its like walking into a videogame and thinking the skybox is real, when its just a skybox background like all of so-called human history, its just made to create an illusion.

No because of the gun glitch.

"I shot a 12-guage one time once without hearing protection and it ruined my hearing for life--I've have tinnitus, hyperacousis, and distorted hearing ever since, and I'm certain it's permanent. Guess the rest of you guys were more lucky than I?"

We are expected to believe they got random men to fight in wars and during these wars, nobody had hearing protection while shooting machine guns casually and large caliber rifles casually, with nearby mortars exploding nearby.
"Years ago there were gun collectors at the local shooting spot in the woods. One of them had an automatic DP28. The owner warned everyone to get back before he fired. He had on two layers of ear pro. My dad and I were about 25 yards behind him when he started firing. My dad and I were both wearing the earmuff style earpro and our ears were ringing after this guy fired his 10 round burst."

I mean I was raised the same as you are. Indoctrinated by the robber baron controlled school system. I used to believe everything in the history books. One day I realized there is no real proof of any of it, it could all be Ai generated. A museum showing ancient relics for instance, who's to say they weren't hand forged in 1980? Its like walking into a videogame and thinking the skybox is real, when its just a skybox background like all of so-called human history, its just made to create an illusion.
Damn, i guess it feels real no reason for me to question it.

ai was invented in the 1950s what about the people that lived before that time and the people even further before that time?

i believe were in a simulation but not that history was ai

History is completely fake
We are in the least technologically advanced period of humanity. ded srs