Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[NSFW BLACKPILL][POTENT ROPE FUEL] jew s a plastic bisphenol

NickWithoutRestriction

Banned
Established Member
bisphenol (from plastics) is estrogenic, anti-androgenic and anti-thyroid

it also changes your parents' genetics in ways i cannot grasp myself, explaining why the new generations of men seem to be more and more feminine looking and acting than their fathers. it also increases dna methylation in children whose pregnant moms had under 1mg of bisphenol in their diet per day, which if i understood right, fucks up cellular processes such as cell division, cell death, dna repair, whatever, causing cancer and other problems relating to growth in general

max daily dose in US is set at 50 miligrams/kg but doses as low as 5 nanograms/kg have been proven to have an effect

perhaps the reason plastics arent banned yet is because big jew plastics are making billions of dollars yearly

bisphenol (from plastics) is estrogenic, anti-androgenic and anti-thyroid

it also changes your parents' genetics in ways i cannot grasp myself, explaining why the new generations of men seem to be more and more feminine looking and acting than their fathers. it also increases dna methylation in children whose pregnant moms had under 1mg of bisphenol in their diet per day, which if i understood right, fucks up cellular processes such as cell division, cell death, dna repair, whatever, causing cancer and other problems relating to growth in general

max daily dose in US is set at 50 miligrams/kg but doses as low as 5 nanograms/kg have been proven to have an effect

perhaps the reason plastics arent banned yet is because big jew plastics are making billions of dollars yearly
FACTS 💯

It is indeed over... When I get my Eastern European wife I'll go to a far secluded place and have sex with her daily. 🥰

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jfl at using deodorant
no wonder inceltears cares so much about grooming

grooming products are full of garbage

perfume = antiandrogen
shampoo/shower gel = multiple antiandrogens and estrogens
deodorant = antiandrogen and some also estrogens