Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

number one opp

Deleted Member 66953

lose yourself
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 9, 2025
Messages
3,211
Solutions
4
Online time
13d 6h
Reputation
11,933
My mom seems to have a constant one way competition with me 😹😹😹😹

I came home from walking six miles and started eating food and immediately she told me to lay off and that I’m too fat to be making that choice 😹😹😹😹😹

Like yes twin thanks for keeping me in check and telling me that I’m going to be obese and disgusting because of my genetics 😹😹😹😹😹
 
My mom seems to have a constant one way competition with me 😹😹😹😹

I came home from walking six miles and started eating food and immediately she told me to lay off and that I’m too fat to be making that choice 😹😹😹😹😹

Like yes twin thanks for keeping me in check and telling me that I’m going to be obese and disgusting because of my genetics 😹😹😹😹😹
Why moms think their daughters are opps
 
My mom seems to have a constant one way competition with me 😹😹😹😹

I came home from walking six miles and started eating food and immediately she told me to lay off and that I’m too fat to be making that choice 😹😹😹😹😹

Like yes twin thanks for keeping me in check and telling me that I’m going to be obese and disgusting because of my genetics 😹😹😹😹😹
My grandma does that even tho she’s a old obese hag
I just feel like stabbing her in the heart sometimes she’s very fucking annoying
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top