Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

OgreMaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304

giphy.gif
HOW TO BECOME AN OGRE
Ogres need to have everything: hypertrophied muscles, strength, endurance and mobility, but I just included the last 2 into the Strength category.

This is the list for the most important muscles to train as a newbie ogre maxxer, in an order from the first to train and last to train:
1) Neck
2) Trapezoid
3) Shoulders
4) Forearm
5) Chest
6) Quadriceps
7) Abs
8) Biceps
9) Triceps

And one of the most overlooked muscles that is crucial for ogre maxxing and should actually be number 1 in my opinion:

The masseter muscles. It is crucial that you not only chew gum for at least 2 hours constantly at least 6 days per week, but that, at least when you are not around other people, you chew every single food you eat very hard, even if the food is soft. Basically make the same movement as if you were to chew some hard gum by engaging the masseters then chewing very hard, stopping when your teeth meet.

It is also very important you keep your tongue pushing on the top of your mouth when outside to engage your masseters and make them visible until they become big enough that they are visible regardless

As your muscles get bigger your strength obviously also goes up, but you can and should work on strength independently. You have for sure seen many muscled people getting strength mogged by people with chicken arms, and you don't want to be in the position of the former person.

What you must do:
1) Take two dumbbells, as heavy as you can carry, hold them next to your body like you'd hold a grocery bag and walk until your arms or legs give out. Try to up the weights at least once per week. This will work your Forearms, Traps, Shoulders, Legs
2) Look up the planking position and sit like that for as long as you can. When you feel you're getting tired, start using your ab muscles to jump slightly and spread your legs, then bring them back and do it fast until you can't do it anymore. Make sure you keep your back fully straight for this, do not raise your ass or anything like that
3) Calistethics. Things like sitting or even walking with your arms, doing pull ups, etc.
3) Plyometric exercises. Look for them online, there are a lot of them. They involve jumping and train you to be able to increase the speed of muscle contraction
4) Endurance running. I will include this here because I think it is a form of strength and is very important. You definitely do not want to run out of breath after running for 30 seconds. I recommend something like biking for this because it also increases the strength of your leg muscles besides the endurance, but a treadmill will work well for endurance alone
5) Mobility exercises. Again, you can look them up yourselves since there are too many to mention

You can pair multiple ones in days you are not working on muscle building.

One important thing to mention is that you should still have rest days. I recommend weight lifting 4 days a week, 1 day working on strength and 2 days off

If you are over 18, this is the first thing you should do before anything else.

You must go on a Carnivore diet for at least 1 month. No cheating, no exceptions, you cannot be an Ogre otherwise. Why?

You see many people nowadays completely addicted to carbohydrates and especially sugar and it is very important that you are not mentally addicted to anything and not dependent on anything, but besides this there is a much more important aspect to it: Many people cannot go more than a few hours without eating carbohydrates and lose all of their energy. The insane number of people with this problem will lead you to believe it is normal, but it is anything but that. A normal healthy human can feel absolutely fine not eating any carbohydrates. You see, whatever others might lead you to believe, our bodies weren't built to just die in a ditch if we don't have a pretzel every 2 hours.

When you stop eating carbohydrates your body first starts releasing catecholamines into the blood. These first start taking glycogen from your muscles and liver and convert that into glucose for energy. When you have no more glycogen left, it starts using the fats from fat cells and proteins from the muscles for energy by converting them into Glucose trough a process called Gluconeogensis. A normal person will easily be able to maintain normal levels of energy trough these mechanisms unless they are malnourishing themselves.

Another way to improve this would be trough 23:1 fasting (OMAD) or a multiple day fast, but there still must be no carbohydrates during that period.

After this period is done you will be able to maintain this ability trough exercising.

I will discuss helpful supplements in the "Supplementing" section.

You will start eating every single time you are hungry, no matter when that is. If you are coming from a dieting past you will most likely eat a lot during the first 1-2 weeks, but it will normalize fast. And even after your hunger has been normalized, it is still best to eat more frequently rather than less frequently, especially if still young as frequent eating as well as eating a lot leads to a release of Leptin which helps with long bone growth independently of Growth Hormone and increases the synthesis of Testosterone. That is the reason fatter kids go trough puberty earlier than normal weight or underweight people as well as having more bone definition.

If you believe you are not eating enough, start noting down what you eat in a day without thinking about it and calculate at the end of the day and see if it is enough. I recommend at least 3000 for a growing child and at least 2500 for an adult.

I am very much against avoiding food but I can't help but to mention some of these.

Eat anything, but make sure to get some of these foods every day:
- Fatty chicken/beef
- Eggs

There is no need for supplementing but some of these are useful:
- Berberine/Curcumin Extract: Increasing insulin sensitivity. They work trough different mechanisms so you can even take both at once if you feel like it
- Creatine Monohydrate: Has been shown to possibly increase DHT levels, but is usefull either way. You can load, but using just 5g per day is just as fine
- DHA/EPA: Get it from pills that also contain Vitamin E. Good as an anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin C: Around 500mg per day is good, but it must be as separated as possible as the effects are short-lasting. It is a good anti-inflammatory

That's about it when it comes to actually useful supplements

Ogres must have a high pain tolerance. Muscle and strength training will increase it to some degree but I suggest doing the following:
- Sometimes when you are in an uncomfortable position or feel even slight pain, you adjust in order to stay relaxed. As an ogre you must get used to those position as well as do stuff like punching yourself, pinch yourself and such regularly in order to increase your pain tolerance

Ogres must sleep a lot to be well rested and ready to pillage a village at any point during the day. A good 10+ hours of sleep would be perfect

Guide is unfinished. Hopefully the editing option doesn't get ogred

View attachment 2061
HOW TO BECOME AN OGRE
Ogres need to have everything: hypertrophied muscles, strength, endurance and mobility, but I just included the last 2 into the Strength category.

This is the list for the most important muscles to train as a newbie ogre maxxer, in an order from the first to train and last to train:
1) Neck
2) Trapezoid
3) Shoulders
4) Forearm
5) Chest
6) Quadriceps
7) Abs
8) Biceps
9) Triceps

And one of the most overlooked muscles that is crucial for ogre maxxing and should actually be number 1 in my opinion:

The masseter muscles. It is crucial that you not only chew gum for at least 2 hours constantly at least 6 days per week, but that, at least when you are not around other people, you chew every single food you eat very hard, even if the food is soft. Basically make the same movement as if you were to chew some hard gum by engaging the masseters then chewing very hard, stopping when your teeth meet.

It is also very important you keep your tongue pushing on the top of your mouth when outside to engage your masseters and make them visible until they become big enough that they are visible regardless

As your muscles get bigger your strength obviously also goes up, but you can and should work on strength independently. You have for sure seen many muscled people getting strength mogged by people with chicken arms, and you don't want to be in the position of the former person.

What you must do:
1) Take two dumbbells, as heavy as you can carry, hold them next to your body like you'd hold a grocery bag and walk until your arms or legs give out. Try to up the weights at least once per week. This will work your Forearms, Traps, Shoulders, Legs
2) Look up the planking position and sit like that for as long as you can. When you feel you're getting tired, start using your ab muscles to jump slightly and spread your legs, then bring them back and do it fast until you can't do it anymore. Make sure you keep your back fully straight for this, do not raise your ass or anything like that
3) Calistethics. Things like sitting or even walking with your arms, doing pull ups, etc.
3) Plyometric exercises. Look for them online, there are a lot of them. They involve jumping and train you to be able to increase the speed of muscle contraction
4) Endurance running. I will include this here because I think it is a form of strength and is very important. You definitely do not want to run out of breath after running for 30 seconds. I recommend something like biking for this because it also increases the strength of your leg muscles besides the endurance, but a treadmill will work well for endurance alone
5) Mobility exercises. Again, you can look them up yourselves since there are too many to mention

You can pair multiple ones in days you are not working on muscle building.

One important thing to mention is that you should still have rest days. I recommend weight lifting 4 days a week, 1 day working on strength and 2 days off

If you are over 18, this is the first thing you should do before anything else.

You must go on a Carnivore diet for at least 1 month. No cheating, no exceptions, you cannot be an Ogre otherwise. Why?

You see many people nowadays completely addicted to carbohydrates and especially sugar and it is very important that you are not mentally addicted to anything and not dependent on anything, but besides this there is a much more important aspect to it: Many people cannot go more than a few hours without eating carbohydrates and lose all of their energy. The insane number of people with this problem will lead you to believe it is normal, but it is anything but that. A normal healthy human can feel absolutely fine not eating any carbohydrates. You see, whatever others might lead you to believe, our bodies weren't built to just die in a ditch if we don't have a pretzel every 2 hours.

When you stop eating carbohydrates your body first starts releasing catecholamines into the blood. These first start taking glycogen from your muscles and liver and convert that into glucose for energy. When you have no more glycogen left, it starts using the fats from fat cells and proteins from the muscles for energy by converting them into Glucose trough a process called Gluconeogensis. A normal person will easily be able to maintain normal levels of energy trough these mechanisms unless they are malnourishing themselves.

Another way to improve this would be trough 23:1 fasting (OMAD) or a multiple day fast, but there still must be no carbohydrates during that period.

After this period is done you will be able to maintain this ability trough exercising.

I will discuss helpful supplements in the "Supplementing" section.

You will start eating every single time you are hungry, no matter when that is. If you are coming from a dieting past you will most likely eat a lot during the first 1-2 weeks, but it will normalize fast. And even after your hunger has been normalized, it is still best to eat more frequently rather than less frequently, especially if still young as frequent eating as well as eating a lot leads to a release of Leptin which helps with long bone growth independently of Growth Hormone and increases the synthesis of Testosterone. That is the reason fatter kids go trough puberty earlier than normal weight or underweight people as well as having more bone definition.

If you believe you are not eating enough, start noting down what you eat in a day without thinking about it and calculate at the end of the day and see if it is enough. I recommend at least 3000 for a growing child and at least 2500 for an adult.

I am very much against avoiding food but I can't help but to mention some of these.

Eat anything, but make sure to get some of these foods every day:
- Fatty chicken/beef
- Eggs

There is no need for supplementing but some of these are useful:
- Berberine/Curcumin Extract: Increasing insulin sensitivity. They work trough different mechanisms so you can even take both at once if you feel like it
- Creatine Monohydrate: Has been shown to possibly increase DHT levels, but is usefull either way. You can load, but using just 5g per day is just as fine
- DHA/EPA: Get it from pills that also contain Vitamin E. Good as an anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin C: Around 500mg per day is good, but it must be as separated as possible as the effects are short-lasting. It is a good anti-inflammatory

That's about it when it comes to actually useful supplements

Ogres must have a high pain tolerance. Muscle and strength training will increase it to some degree but I suggest doing the following:
- Sometimes when you are in an uncomfortable position or feel even slight pain, you adjust in order to stay relaxed. As an ogre you must get used to those position as well as do stuff like punching yourself, pinch yourself and such regularly in order to increase your pain tolerance

Ogres must sleep a lot to be well rested and ready to pillage a village at any point during the day. A good 10+ hours of sleep would be perfect

Guide is unfinished. Hopefully the editing option doesn't get ogred
Too short to be a ogre tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not lifting rn, but I genuinely think this would be a nice life to live
it's incredibly peaceful to just stop worrying about everything and ogremax. eat, lift, sleep.

also you should really start lifting, it feels really good to lift, especially when you reach a new weight while lifting and get stronger

it's incredibly peaceful to just stop worrying about everything and ogremax. eat, lift, sleep.

also you should really start lifting, it feels really good to lift, especially when you reach a new weight while lifting and get stronger
bro im just very high inhib and autistic, i don't wanna go to the gym alone, if i had a fren irl id go

bro im just very high inhib and autistic, i don't wanna go to the gym alone, if i had a fren irl id go
Yea I used to feel awkward there too. There's nothing I can tell you to make you feel better, you'll just have to go and see that nobody really cares.

You could get a personal trainer tbh, he could tell you what to do and such

also more characteristics of importance: ogres ideally have short but wide facial types (brachycephalic), very wide palate and mouth, big hands and feet.

also more characteristics of importance: ogres ideally have short but wide facial types (brachycephalic), very wide palate and mouth, big hands and feet.
Well f*****g obviously dude, you also can't be an actual ogre at 5'7'', but this is, in my opinion, the best way to live your life as a truecel, no matter the height. It's a cope

Yea I used to feel awkward there too. There's nothing I can tell you to make you feel better, you'll just have to go and see that nobody really cares.

You could get a personal trainer tbh, he could tell you what to do and such
I watched quite a bit of Athlean X's videos, I think I understand the basics tbh.
Or I could do calisthenics, theres a small park no one goes to with bars and shit

I watched quite a bit of Athlean X's videos, I think I understand the basics tbh.
Or I could do calisthenics, theres a small park no one goes to with bars and shit
Well yeah but in the beginning it's hard to get a grasp on the positions you must sit in when doing certain exercises. It was hard enough for me to get mobile enough to have them, I probably wouldn't have understood shet from a video

But even if you would be able to do it, I think a trainer would be a good way to get lower inhib about going to the gym. It'd be easier to be there when you're with someone else and it'd also motivate you to go to the gym and not LDAR (but trust me it gets actually fun)

To be ogre you Need large bones, wide shoulders, tall height and a General very big skull

The only Thing you dont Need are defined facial bones, theres no Problem with bloatmaxxing during ogre maxxing

a incel/framecel cannot ogre max

To be orge you Need large bones, wide shoulders, tall height and a General very big skull

The only Thing you dont Need are defined facial bones, theres no Problem with bloatmaxxing during ogre maxxing

a incel/framecel cannot ogre max
Well f*****g obviously dude, you also can't be an actual ogre at 5'7'', but this is, in my opinion, the best way to live your life as a truecel, no matter the height. It's a cope

I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ADD,

1. FASHION

OGRE'S MUST HAVE LOW INHIB SLAYER CLOTHES THAT SHOW OFF OUR AMAZING PHYSIQUE TO SCARE OFF PATHETIC TWIG TWINKS, EXAMPLE :
560.jpg

2. FACIAL HAIR.

A HUGE f*****g BEARD CAN BE USEFUL IF YOU WANT TO, IT GOES TO SHOW WE OGRES DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT DA GAY SHAVING SHIT THAT PHAGGOTS DO! NO CUCK BEARDS THOUGH.

I HAVE SOME THINGS TO ADD,

1. FASHION

OGRE'S MUST HAVE LOW INHIB SLAYER CLOTHES THAT SHOW OFF OUR AMAZING PHYSIQUE TO SCARE OFF PATHETIC TWIG TWINKS, EXAMPLE :
560.jpg

2. FACIAL HAIR.

A HUGE f*****g BEARD CAN BE USEFUL IF YOU WANT TO, IT GOES TO SHOW WE OGRES DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT DA GAY SHAVING SHIT THAT PHAGGOTS DO! NO CUCK BEARDS THOUGH.

1565059347663.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deleted Member 295 Ratings 7
D Ratings 16
D Ratings 68
D Ratings 22