Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Okay he hates me

iblameyou

🇦🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 pms open
Banned
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
463
Online time
11h 54m
Reputation
527
My boyfriend hasnt called since our fight. I think he's mad i'm Mid-HTN he's blsck so his skin nerfed him. Cant believe he beats me but its all love. I love feeling his dreads on my back when I arch. I wont be feeling that for a long time. He punches me so much it's kinda like a bonesmash. Beinf with this man will descend me..brootal. but it's all love.🔺️🧿🔫
 
Yeah yeah ik know its okay
 
I fuxking mog all blacks
 
Are you a f****t ? You bette be not
 
I just want to be loved lol brutal
 
He wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole get over yourself.
 
Wdym? Im sure my boyfriend and I fucking mog a n****r like you. And dont call me racist hes black so i'll say as i please. Ugly phaggot lmao. You wish.
All this crashout cuz I didn’t want to jerk to your manly face. You are not beautiful, gorgeous and dreamy looking like my sm1. You are the ugly phaggot
 
This beautiful n****r nuts in me bc he loves me. No matter how much he hits me he always comes back
View attachment 157760
@AuggyDauggy
IMG_2502.gif
 
He doesnt abuse me.lol im a grown fucking man.
 
I refuse to fo home to my parents
 
You set this system up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top