Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

One of the biggest glow ups?

buki232

Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
14
Online time
3h 17m
Reputation
42
I have been severely overweight, depressed, and miserable my whole life, but one day I started taking matters into my own hands and began to improve myself; I did not know about looksmaxxing or anything. This is the result. Rate my glow-up or ascension from 1 to 10. For questions, feel free to ask. 🙏😌
 

Attachments

  • lv_0_20260921202348-compressed.mp4
    9.7 MB
I have been severely overweight, depressed, and miserable my whole life, but one day I started taking matters into my own hands and began to improve myself; I did not know about looksmaxxing or anything. This is the result. Rate my glow-up or ascension from 1 to 10. For questions, feel free to ask. 🙏😌
Ehern and bass
 
I have been severely overweight, depressed, and miserable my whole life, but one day I started taking matters into my own hands and began to improve myself; I did not know about looksmaxxing or anything. This is the result. Rate my glow-up or ascension from 1 to 10. For questions, feel free to ask. 🙏😌
ego farm
 
Ehern and bass

Macaulay Culkin Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top