Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL ORBICULARIS OCULI HYPERTROPHY FORBIDDEN METHOD FOUND

RAJ GHRANDHICK

FAT,SHORT,UGLY,BIHARI,DUMB,COPING,LOSER
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS

Attachments

• neuroasia-2013-18(4)-427.pdf
    845.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
training method : pull trucks by using blunt metal with attached to infraorbitals

View attachment 31490

Normal orbicularis oculi width View attachment 31491

Orbicularis oculi width after chad training View attachment 31492

Thoughts + would u do this undereyecels

@Nihilus

@sigma
@sexlesstosexles
@allexxs
@Whitepill
@Looksmaxlossus
The 2 x ray images where distorced, everything get wider on the second pic. Also, the angle of the head changes the side profile and that could had been the cause for such change

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 2 x ray images where distorced, everything get wider on the second pic.
Its a study nothing is frauded its all true i have provided link and pdf also don't dislike my posts or anyone posts its hurts thier reputation

The 2 x ray images where distorced, everything get wider on the second pic.
No offense, but are u autistic and/or low iq

@howtomogg
I tagged u cuz i know u like brainrot weird shit

No offense, but are u autistic and/or low iq
None of those, maybe i am just wrong. People can have different ideas without needing to be dumber or crazy. Also, scientific studies cant really prove something (we learn that on epistemology and scientific method) and cant be 100% interpretated as truth

None of those, maybe i am just wrong. People can have different ideas without needing to be dumber or crazy. Also, scientific studies cant really prove something (we learn that on epistemology and scientific method) and cant be 100% interpretated as truth
What can be then ?

Shit subject u studied never heard of it

What can be then ?
A more convincing argument for creating a consensus. Epistemology is the study of methods of logic or discovery or testing to find the truth. Science was made based on a specific sets of epistemological ideas. Epistemology is important: it separates the folks who follow their intuition thinking that felling something = it is true, from those who can question their own believes and prejudices, therefore, transcending their shitty education or social limitations via rationality or other form of logic.

A more convincing argument for creating a consensus. Epistemology is the study of methods of logic or discovery or testing to find the truth. Science was made based on a specific sets of epistemological ideas. Epistemology is important: it separates the folks who follow their intuition thinking that felling something = it is true, from those who can question their own believes and prejudices, therefore, transcending their shitty education or social limitations via rationality or other form of logic.
Put it more simply i didn't understand English not my first language