Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

orgone generators

JFL at this thread.

Just eat raw meat.

Eating raw meat is kind of an underwelming sensation compared to cooked meat.
I suppose so, but if you'd have eaten it since birth you'd have no problem with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suppose so, but if you'd have eaten it since birth you'd have no problem with it.
Neo negger deleting his comments like a pussy

Just like pussboy @AstroSky did... with his whole f*****g existence

Damn, I'm hurt. 😣

I dearly apologize for not having made this place your safe-haven, Neoples.
Get aids from a thai tranny

Get aids from a thai tranny
As I said, I would consider myself quite fortunate if I were even in the position to be able to get AIDS, sadly, that is not one of a Truecel's concerns...

As I said, I would consider myself quite fortunate if I were even in the position to be able to get AIDS, sadly, that is not one of a Truecel's concerns...
2C18A2BC-8778-4CA9-B4D1-E8707CF1D7D1.jpeg

Back