Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[over] caging hard at my genetic luck

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
>have a wide and big skull
>have a "normal" palate (45mm)
>palate feels small because of very big skull
>get cucked with 8 tooth smile

how to cope :7079_rimuru_slime_shocked:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
focus on skincare and mewing i forgot how old you are but you look like you will get better with age
i think i reached my mewing potential unironically , now i do chewing and bonesmashing , will overdose K2 soon

Just don't smile. Smiling is a submissive beta cuck act and takes away dark triad points

Nah but fr tho smilepill is f*****g brutal, all the slayers here in brazil have perfect smiles and i dont have a good one

Nah but fr tho smilepill is f*****g brutal, all the slayers here in brazil have perfect smiles and i dont have a good one
I said skincare because he needs to start now. Don't cope. Have hope. Image telling me years and years go skincare won't do shit. It makes it where you don't become OLD looking at your prime

• Staff
I said skincare because he needs to start now. Don't cope. Have hope. Image telling me years and years go skincare won't do shit. It makes it where you don't become OLD looking at your prime
His skin is normal n***a

His skin is normal n***a
And skincare is preventative not corrective in general. If he starts now he becomes ahead of the aging curve. It's how all the great success cases started. Everyone who looks young and impressive and did skincare started young

• Staff
Just don't smile. Smiling is a submissive beta cuck act and takes away dark triad points
smiling is top tier for appeal
look at this pic for example :
1714515636728.png
i mogged him to death with only my eyes , but in reality i look aspie and he looks like a smile mogger