Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

over for sarmcels

D

Deleted member 304

i tried ordering ligandrol ngl

i dont have a credit card and cant pay otherwise

should i just rope?

don't you have a bank account??? Get one ASAP

im 16 n***a

ngl my appetite is big enough already

increasing T is the only true answer to solving all mental problems as a man ngl, not SSRI chemical castration jew pills
romania must be cucked if you can't get a bank account a 16. i got mine at 14

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
romania must be cucked if you can't get a bank account a 16. i got mine at 14
i got it at 12 but its gotta be co-signed by a parent

i actually have one in my name but its not even used by me, its used by my low iq mom ngl so its just as if i didnt have one

im 16 n***a

ngl my appetite is big enough already

increasing T is the only true answer to solving all mental problems as a man ngl, not SSRI chemical castration jew pills
No injection or pill is the answer to solving mental problems. The fact you think that, is a mental problem.

i got it at 12 but its gotta be co-signed by a parent

i actually have one in my name but its not even used by me, its used by my low iq mom ngl so its just as if i didnt have one
Its over if u have low IQ parents

No injection or pill is the answer to solving mental problems. The fact you think that, is a mental problem.
if my low T genes dont allow me to be high T then pills will

curry IQ if you actually believe what youre saying and arent trolling

The only peptide I’ll trust is epitalon and trust me when I say this. Shit works. My face glows. I feel younger. My dreams are wild (rem sleep being improved and being in a deeper sleep for longer)

All I do is put drops under tongue. Expensive though
low t to use antiaging drugs instead of roids ngl

Back