Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Over for switchcels

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
The Switch screen is entirely reflective, it breaks immersion. Switch is for chads only. Imagine having to look at this all day while gaming:
1713365379432.png
whenever there are brightness areas less than 50% ingame you can see this. I only have the OG switch, idk if they improved it for the new OLED one or not.

and most of the games I want are 59.99 dollars (outside of my budget.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
and also i was going to mention the lack of subwoofer, very tinny sounds. i type "switch subwoofer" and there are 0 results or topics about it jfl.

Back