Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Pendejo's skincare routine

Pendejo

Top Contributor
Established Member
Products:
Cleanser: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
Moisturizer: CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra-Light SPF 50+
Vitamin C: The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid): The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Madecassoside: A'PIEU Madecassoside Cica Gel 50ml

Routine:
Morning
  • Cleanse
  • Vitamin C
  • Red light therapy (RLT) for 30 minutes
  • Moisturize
  • Madecassoside
  • Sunscreen
Evening
  • 1st Cleanse
  • 2nd Cleanse
  • AHA
  • Red light therapy (RLT) for 30 minutes
  • Moisturize
Notes:
The reason I wait 30 minutes after applying vitamin C and AHA to continue my routine is because they have a low pH, so you need to give your skin some time to self-regulate its pH back to natural/normal levels, since you are not supposed to mix low and high pH products, to maximize my time I do red light therapy in the meantime.

AHAs like glycolic acid and lactic acid can increase photosensitivity, that's the main reason I don't use them in the morning, but it shouldn't really be a problem if you are using a good sunscreen, I just prefer to play it safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am gonna switch the Vitamin C suspension for this Vitamin C serum with ferulic acid when I run out of it, since it is more effective:

Also I am gonna add these copper peptides for collagen:

Prime Chico's skin or death tbh

wldZ1O1q9xmTYnmWFmI0qIBc-yB6Vw30DomXAyVbp6A.jpg

water works very good for me,but i dont use everyday

Cleanser: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
Moisturizer: CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra-Light SPF 50+
Vitamin C: The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid): The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Madecassoside: A'PIEU Madecassoside Cica Gel 50ml
damn too expensive & much jew chemicals ,endocrine disruptors tbh... @Alcibiades is very paranoid about it

Reactions: Neo
can't we just get 1000mg of vitamin C, 400IU of vitamin E and ferulic acid and mix it in some water and apply it?

would literally cost 10 bucks

damn too expensive & much jew chemicals ,endocrine disruptors tbh... @Alcibiades is very paranoid about it
It is what it is, I didn't buy it all at once tbh.

can't we just get 1000mg of vitamin C, 400IU of vitamin E and ferulic acid and mix it in some water and apply it?

would literally cost 10 bucks
I dunno, I am not a chemist.