Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Penis englargment

You should leave this forum and seriously consider studying biology or even basic endocrinology
It doesn’t take a scientist to know that causing damage to your fucking cock won’t make it larger it’s not like bonesmashing cus there’s no bone just nerve and tissue and all your going to do is damage the tissue and nerves

It doesn’t take a scientist to know that causing damage to your fucking cock won’t make it larger it’s not like bonesmashing cus there’s no bone just nerve and tissue and all your going to do is damage the tissue and nerves
bonesmashing don't work yn

Bone smashing for penis!!!! 😭😭🤣🤣

Did I ever say that?

From inconstitent PE training, i started with 7x4.8 and now i'm 7.5x5.1, here's the recipe despite the cope in the comments :

1/ No miracles, wanting 8x6 while being 5x4, unless you're extremely fat, you need +10 years of PE, and you aren't sure to reach that goal. Ending up with 7x5 looks more realistic

2/ No surgeries, like ligaments cut and fat pads. totally a scam and you'll lose your EQ

3/ Nutrients and EQ : Doing your cardio, your hindu squats and increasing bloodflow performance with food : cauliflowers and betroots for N.O production, L-citrulline, creatine, collagen, meats, eggs and liver for example

4/ Training for length : devices like vacuum hanging, vacuum spring extending and vacuum ADS with multiple retractable tethers

5/ Training for girth : an air pump, clampling devices and manual "horse squeezes"

ask me for the full protocol, sets, time, etc