Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Penis related

Elias

Im 17 and a girl I like is 16 and 5’9. My penis ranges from 6-6.5, will i be able to pleasure her considering how tall she is? Im 6’2 btw. Serious answers only please

8 inches or sexual death.
6"-6.5" isn't enough, she'll just have to bear with.

Damn, a girl who is 5'9"?.........my dream, i wish tbh.

Im 17 and a girl I like is 16 and 5’9. My penis ranges from 6-6.5, will i be able to pleasure her considering how tall she is? Im 6’2 btw. Serious answers only please
you gotta pound hard buddy boyo

your height and dick size are slightly below average, so you'll have to put in some extra effort to compensate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
8 inches or sexual death.
6"-6.5" isn't enough, she'll just have to bear with.

Damn, a girl who is 5'9"?.........my dream, i wish tbh.
How could i increase it? HGH, DHT gel?

Put a pillow under her back to get a good angle and thrust deep and hard. Start slow and gradually increase speed and force

Jack off a few hours before hand to last longer

Maybe use a penis pump too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Put a pillow under her back to get a good angle and thrust deep and hard. Start slow and gradually increase speed and force

Jack off a few hours before hand to last longer

Maybe use a penis pump too
f**k

How could i increase it? HGH, DHT gel?
DHT gel and jelqing.
HGH may just act as a catalyst, but hopefully should benefit.
Also use this graph for reference -

2008-06-16-0chart.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S.Arian Off-Topic 0
D Mewing 2
E Looksmaxxing 0
V Ratings 0