Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

People died there Jennifer! - Was it someone that we know?

5/10
High mtn

Dimorphism on he feminine side

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You seem to have good features but eyes are femminine

5.3/10

psl 1.9
What is psl, i am not into looksmaxing that much i am here because there are people here who really look into detail when it comes to facial features so i thought it might help i guess, ps. I love having feminine features becusse they are more beautiful

What is psl, i am not into looksmaxing that much i am here because there are people here who really look into detail when it comes to facial features so i thought it might help i guess, ps. I love having feminine features becusse they are more beautiful
Psl is the rating which evaluates yourself after the level of attractivenes for a woman

Yours are very low because bad traits

In your case femminine features arent beautiful, they just look uncanny, since they are followed by some pretty off looking harmony

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Psl is the rating which evaluates yourself after the level of attractivenes for a woman

Yours are very low because bad traits

In your case femminine features arent beautiful, they just look uncanny, since they are followed by some pretty off looking harmony
Right 😏

you look beautiful, the problem is your borderline personality and what kind of thread title is this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Donsa Off-Topic 6