Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Perma squinching

Falis

Wow
Some dudes on looksmax me said that they managed to improve their under eye support by doing it I do not believe them for a second and it seems very autistic for me they belive that squinching for a long time can also make their eyes vertically shorter your taught on it

Some dudes on looksmax me said that they managed to improve their under eye support by doing it I do not believe them for a second and it seems very autistic for me they belive that squinching for a long time can also make their eyes vertically shorter your taught on it
post link

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
post link
I saw it a moment ago I will try To found it it's on a eye theread but the name of it is'not perma squinching inside it one dude talked about his experience with it and other said that they also experienced the same result

I saw it a moment ago I will try To found it it's on a eye theread but the name of it is'not perma squinching inside it one dude talked about his experience with it and other said that they also experienced the same result
that's not a link

You are right @Falis, permanent squinching can work, but people might notice you. You might come across as cringey if caught.

Well you are activating the muscles around your eyes while squinting.
So it's not entirely baseless and it might just work.

Was living in morocco for some time, was permasquinting because of the sun, improved my eye area like crazy
Bro I may have found a concrete example that shows that it can work nomadic tribe from southern Algeria that lives in the desert and makes many journeys during the day under a 45-degree sun all of them developed the habit of squinching their eyes in order To protect them from sun damage and their eyes are known To be good looking a lot of them have a vertically short eyes and wrinkles under the eyes in the under eye area that is also quite good maybe the result of perma squinching judge by yourself

Bro I may have found a concrete example that shows that it can work nomadic tribe from southern Algeria that lives in the desert and makes many journeys during the day under a 45-degree sun all of them developed the habit of squinching their eyes in order To protect them from sun damage and their eyes are known To be good looking a lot of them have a vertically short eyes and wrinkles under the eyes in the under eye area that is also quite good maybe the result of perma squinching judge by yourself
Post the proof then.

Natural selection
Maybe bro but you can't reject the idea of thinking about a correlation i think that it may helped or played a role sure it just a theory for Now but the evidence is that this people perma squinch since birth nothing sure for the moment